Director Finance Operating Model
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial
services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to
democratizing financial services and empowering people and
businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open
digital payments platform gives PayPals 286 million active account
holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful
ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in
person. Through a combination of technological innovation and
strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and
move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending
payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200
markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree,
Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in
more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold
balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.Key
- Change Readiness Understand the organizational and change
impacts and define readiness criteria. Reduce the impact of change
on the business.
- Stakeholder Engagement Engage and align leaders and
stakeholders for sponsorship and adoption.
- Communication Build awareness and understanding through
foundational and targeted messaging.
- Training Equip audiences with the skills and information to
perform new activities.
- Performance Monitoring and Metrics Identify the key metrics and
KPIs that will measure progress from current state to desired
- Reporting - Produce regular and accurate management status
- Sustainability - Analyze changes to determine any trends or
apparent problems and seek rectification with responsible parties
as necessary.Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree required. Finance or Business degree
- Change Management certification highly desirable.
- Minimum of 12+ years of experience leading successful change
management programs with global and cross functional impact in a
fast paced, change intensive environment.
- Experience leading teams in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders and drive
engagement on multiple projects simultaneously
- Command of industry standard change management methodology and
problem solving is expected.
- Demonstrated organizational agility and the ability to work
effectively in a dynamic environment with matrix reporting
- Able to take initiative and work independently, however,
collaboration, as part of a uniquely qualified team is
- Strong business and technical acumen, with the ability to
quickly understand and communicate
- Able to see around corners and proactively identify and report
on risks, issues and dependencies.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation and documentation skills - proficient in
PowerPoint, Word and Excel.We're a purpose-driven company whose
beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day.
We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we
hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse
workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our
business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the
status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break
down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the
way the world defines financial freedom.PayPal provides equal
employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age,
color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental
disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic
information, marital status, status with regard to public
assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of
incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: PayPal, Omaha , Director Finance Operating Model, Accounting, Auditing , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!