Summer 2021 Finance & Accounting Development Program Intern
Company: Mutual of Omaha
Posted on: September 9, 2020
You like numbers. Not just numbers on a spreadsheet, but numbers
that help groups small and large to make a difference.
As an intern with Mutual of Omaha, you'll get a hands-on experience
on how a Fortune 500 company runs its day-to-day business. Learn
from our experts on financial planning and analysis, mergers &
acquisitions, reinsurance, finance operations, and financial
reporting. Brainstorm, share ideas, and sharpen your critical
thinking abilities. The skills you learn will give you the power to
take on a career in finance - one number at a time. WHAT'S IN IT
- Opportunity for direct admission to the next Financial
Development Program class
- Direct participation in analysis across multiple areas of the
company - compile data, communicate your findings, and make an
impact in key business decisions
- Opportunities for professional and personal development outside
of core role such as industry awareness, communication and
presentation skills, critical thinking, priority
- Collaboration with other interns, mentors, and management on
- Challenging work and opportunities to contribute to a Fortune
- Networking opportunities with all levels of management
- Social events and volunteering opportunities
- $20/hour, plus paid holidays, paid time off, and a 401(k) with
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of
- A organization that feels like a small, close-knit community
and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company
- We're looking for students who are enrolled in a degree program
related to Accounting or Finance both before and after the
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within
the department and the larger organization. You value different
ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in
all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed
- Prior professional work or internship experience (suitable
leadership experience in student organizations or university
athletics will be considered)
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product
customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability
creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to
experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you'll have the tools to be your best self at work.
Here you'll do meaningful work and your talents will have a
positive impact on peoples' lives as we help our customers protect
what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse,
dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become
engaged --- feel a sense of belonging --- and contribute to the
company's exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND
EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact
our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career
center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation,
contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are
available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply
within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity
/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency
resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to
Keywords: Mutual of Omaha, Omaha , Summer 2021 Finance & Accounting Development Program Intern, Accounting, Auditing , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!