Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: American National Bank
Posted on: May 5, 2021
With history dating back to 1856, American National Bank is one
of the largest privately owned banks in the region with locations
in Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota. We believe in doing. By joining
forces with local businesses, charitable organizations and our team
members, we are proud to be part of the momentum that keeps the
community around us building and growing. Together we can be the
catalyst for making great things happen. Join our company to be a
part of this inspirational movement and learn how we can grow your
career. Together, we can do more for your future--- At American
National Bank, we provide our team members with comprehensive
benefits to do more for you and your family. We offer:
- Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based
annual earning potential
- Career growth potential built into every role
- 401(k) Investment Plan with up to 4% match by ANB with
immediate vesting and profit sharing*
- No cost Life Insurance with benefit 2x base salary (subject to
cap), with ability to purchase additional coverage
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteer Time
- Medical Insurance with signification premium contribution by
ANB, with Wellness Plan Support*
- Dental Insurance with significant premium contribution by
- Additional Insurance options to meet personal needs: Vision,
Pet Care, Critical Illness, Accident, Income, and Identity Theft
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Gym Membership Reimbursement*
- Discounts on Banking and Financial needs *Eligibility Criteria
Apply Job Summary The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible
for processing all invoices including verifying, classifying and
uploading invoices for payment in an accurate, efficient, and
timely manner. Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies
- Perform daily transactions including verifying, classifying and
uploading invoices and check requests.
- Weekly processing of payments to vendors and employees.
- Responsible for working with vendors and maintaining vendor
file information including obtaining a W-9 for new vendors and
reconciling monthly vendor statements.
- Ensures correct sales/use tax is charged on invoices as
required by applicable state regulations. Experience and Education
- 2+ years of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable
- Solid understanding of both bookkeeping and accounts payable
- High school education required and Associates in Accounting
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily work.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong and effective communication skills, both verbal and
Keywords: American National Bank, Omaha , Accounts Payable Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!