Senior Tax Accountant
Posted on: January 16, 2022
CAREERLINK PRESENTS.... The role of SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT:
A Careerlink partner is seeking an experienced tax professional to
provide quality work and can hit the ground running during tax peak
season and beyond. This person would immediately be a team lead,
responsible for team training, oversight and work distribution.
Additionally, once training is satisfactorily completed, this
person could work remotely - or chose a hybrid schedule or to work
exclusively at the office's centrally located location.
This position is responsible for:
- Preparation and review of federal and state income tax returns
for U.S. and multi-state income tax returns for individuals,
business entities, including consolidated and non-consolidated
C-corporations, S-Corporations, Partnerships, Fiduciary, and
- Effective communication and serving as a technical resource to
staff accountants, managers, and partners would be an asset and
essential part of this role.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Prior Experience in Tax and Accounting (Required)
- Prior Public Accounting Experience (Required)
- Prior Individual, Corporate, Partnership/LLC, and other Income
Tax Return Preparation Experience (Required)
- Bachelors degree or higher in accounting or finance (Required),
CPA a plus.
- Prior experience as a Staff Tax Accountant or Tax Preparer in a
tax department of a CPA or accounting firm environment strongly
- 3+ years of tax preparation and review experience; partnership
tax return preparation and real estate industry experience
- Exceptional attention to detail with perspective along with
excellent organizational skills.
- Prior experience with professional grade tax and accounting
software (Wolters Kluwer, Thomson Reuters, CCH Axcess and
QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work
- Collaborate with managers on complex tax issues and
- Adhere to the firms written tax practice standards and the
- Demonstrate excellent team skills, positive attitude and high
- Maintain confidentiality of client information and uphold IRS
standards of conduct.
- Ability to work weekends
- Experience with customer service highly preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills required and experience
with Adobe Acrobat is preferred
Recruiters Note: The Careerlink Staffing Team has worked with this
local, highly respected organization and is very familar with and
will provide insight into its culture and the
professionalism/character of the tax department leadership.by
Keywords: Careerlink, Omaha , Senior Tax Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!