Jr. IT Auditor
Company: TEKsystems, Inc
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Jr. Information Security Auditor
- Seeking a junior level IT auditor with 1-3 years of experience in the IT field ideally working within the cybersecurity field interacting with internal and external audits.
- Holds or has the desire to obtain Certified Information Security Auditor
- Knowledge of security devices and technologies such as: firewalls, intrusion detection systems, port scanners, vulnerability scanners, sniffers, malware management systems, email filters, encryption technology, and internet technologies
- Knowledge of multiple network protocols such as: TCP/IP, TCP, UDP, and well-known ports on each.Job duties will include:
- Audits and tracks access to Company data and applications and reports findings to management
- Performs security reviews of 3rd party vendors. This includes physical site reviews of data centers
- Assists in developing, testing, and implementing security plans, products, control techniques, and procedures in accordance with Company security policies
- Maintains security policies and procedures and researches, recommends and implements changes to procedures and systems to enhance data security. Experience with the following frameworks preferred - NIST Cybersecurity Framework, CIS - Critical Security Controls and COBIT.
- Maintains awareness of up-to-date regulatory requirements, changes and proposed enhancements. Regulations and laws include: Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Sarbanes Oxley Act, Massachusetts State Privacy Law 201 CMR 17, New York DFS, SEC Cybersecurity Requirements, FINRA Cybersecurity Guidance, PCI Compliance and HIPPA Compliance.About TEKsystems:We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
Keywords: TEKsystems, Inc, Omaha , Jr. IT Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!