Specimen Processing Data Entry - Evening
Company: Physicians Laboratory
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The specimen processor data entry operator is responsible for
entering laboratory orders and patient information for laboratory
blood and body fluid specimens. This person will also learn
processing of laboratory blood and body fluid specimens. Essential
- Use computer system to enter laboratory test orders and patient
- Enter data from incoming requisitions to computer
- Transcribe requests for specific tests from requisitions to
computer for generation of worksheets.
- Transcribe patient demography data from requisitions to
computer for aid in analysis of data and follow-up billing.
- Change orders due to additions or deletions as directed by
clients or other laboratory personnel in order to maintain accurate
updated worksheets and current list of outstanding test
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area according to safety
- Maintain confidentiality of all laboratory information
according to laboratory and HIPPA policy.
- Punctual and regular attendance at the assigned work location.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Attention to detail is a high priority.
- Basic computer skills.
- Mandatory use of personal protective equipment in handling
blood and body fluids.
- Compliance with OSHA and laboratory safety procedures. Salary
is $10.95/hour with a 15% shift differential for hours worked in
the evening. Benefits eligible position. Physicians Laboratory
Services, Inc is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer - qualified
applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion,
gender, national origin or any other legally protected basis. For
consideration, please click on the apply for button and submit your
Keywords: Physicians Laboratory, Omaha , Specimen Processing Data Entry - Evening, Administration, Clerical , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!