Company: H&R Block
Posted on: January 16, 2022
What you'll do...
You'll be an integral part of showcasing our passion and pride and
delivering on our purpose - to provide help and inspire confidence
in our clients and communities everywhere.
Joining H&R Block as a seasonal Receptionist means you'll
relentlessly focus on how to wow clients now, and in the future.
You'll need the ability to work a flexible schedule in multiple,
fast-paced locations during the tax season from January to
If the typical year-round 9 - 5 isn't for you, this seasonal
position provides the freedom, flexibility, and extra earnings
you'll need to embrace what makes your life uniquely yours. After
successfully working this tax season, you may find that you want to
apply to return for subsequent seasons, or even apply for
Day to day, you'll...
- Answer phones and greet clients in a personalized, friendly,
and inviting manner
- Match clients with the best-suited tax professional for their
- Schedule clients how they would like to be scheduled
- Handle client exits by ensuring all current and future needs
- Maintain office cleanliness and organization of resources with
- Other duties as assigned
It would be even better if you also had...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Point of sale experience
- Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
What you'll bring to the team...
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
About H&R Block...
We are here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company - one that defined an
industry and is now leading its transformation.
Keywords: H&R Block, Omaha , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!