Data Entry Administrative Specialist
Company: Omaha National Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Omaha National is seeking a Data Entry Administrative Specailsit
to join our growing team. In this administrative role, you are
responsible for providing support to the Claims Adjusting team.
This is a fast-paced role in which you will be dealing with time
sensitive material, urgent requests, and confidential information.
You will be managing high volumes of electronic documents daily and
the work must be performed at a very high level of speed and
accuracy. As the ideal candidate, you are service-oriented,
team-focused, prompt, and meticulous. The right candidate will
embrace and support our culture that combines exceptionally high
expectations for performance and behavior with a supportive,
upbeat, and friendly environment. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compile and organize legal and medical records to send to
attorneys or medical providers.
- Make outbound calls to medical providers to make appointments
or request medical records.
- Process payments.
- Follow established claims policies and practices to identify
any potential claim issues.
- Reviews, prepares, creates and/or sends letters, reports and
- Review, comprehend, and correctly identify complex medical,
financial and legal documents.
- Other tasks as assigned including document management and data
- Inputs and review notes in claims management system as
- Research and resolve problems and questions.
- Provide high levels of customer care with a friendly, helpful
- In the context of a new, growing company embrace and support
continual change in work duties and processes. REQUIREMENTS:
- Able to work at a fast pace while processing confidential and
sensitive information with a high degree of accuracy.
- Able to quickly and accurately distinguish between different
types of documents, including complex technical, medical, and legal
documents, in order to identify them for correct routing and
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and a demonstrated
ability to master other software applications as needed. BENEFITS:
Omaha National provides a stable, positive work environment,
competitive pay, excellent benefits, tuition reimbursement, 401K,
and paid vacation and sick leave.
Keywords: Omaha National Group, Omaha , Data Entry Administrative Specialist, Administration, Clerical , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!