Administrative Assistant-Foster Care Department
Company: NOVA Treatment Community, Inc.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the
administrative duties of the Foster Care and In-Home Services
programs, such as typing, billing, filing, directing incoming
telephone calls and various other clerical duties. Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years administrative experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and
- Ability to communicate effectively with the general public,
social service agencies, peers and supervisors.
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Good time management, time oriented and able to multi
- Valid driver s license, less than six points off driver s
license and a driving record that meets agency insurance
- Ability to keep complete and maintain accurate records.
- Knowledge of basic filing systems. Major Responsibilities
- Monitor, evaluate and correct files for foster children, foster
families, mental health outpatient placements papers, reports,
- Create and audit monthly payments to Foster Parents
- Process monthly Foster Parent Payments.
- Record Potential Foster Parent information.
- Coordinate and update resources for foster parents and
- Record minutes for employee team meetings.
- Prepare letters and mailings to foster parents.
- Review, revise, and replenish forms and records.
- Answer and direct incoming telephone calls using a multi-line
- Comply with all applicable federal, state, local
confidentiality regulation and HIPAA.
- Complete monthly billing for the Northern Area, Omaha and
Lincoln Foster Care Program.
- Complete monthly billing follow-ups for Foster Care and In-Home
- Complete monthly audits on Foster Care Specialists
- Track all authorizations for Foster Care Program.
- Track all foster care referrals and assign them to Foster Care
- Keep database up to date of placement stability and create
- Assist In-Home Services Manager with various clerical
Keywords: NOVA Treatment Community, Inc., Omaha , Administrative Assistant-Foster Care Department, Administration, Clerical , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...