Seldin- Marketing Intern
Company: Seldin Company
Posted on: May 6, 2021
What We Are Looking For Seldin Company is seeking a Part Time
Marketing & Graphic Design Intern for our corporate office in
Omaha, Nebraska. Schedule: 4 days a week 7 hour days What You Will
Do The Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting the Marketing
Department with special projects as needed to meet the overall
objectives of the department and company. To view complete job
description click here: Essential Functions:
- Design marketing flyers and other print collateral using
InDesign for Seldin communities while maintaining brand
- Assist communities with social media posts, creative
content/graphics creation, making changes to page content, and
- Photograph apartment exteriors and interiors as assigned
- Retouch digital photos
- Ensure online property information is current (google, ILS,
Facebook, property website, Seldin website).
- Provide solid copywriting and copy editing on assigned
- Other duties as assigned Who You Are & What Makes You
- High School Graduate required.
- Pursuing undergraduate degree in marketing, communications,
graphic design or web design preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Strong design skills, high comfort level sing Adobe Create
- Illustrator High comfort level using Microsoft Office programs.
Excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Ability to
work both individually and in a team environment to get projects
done in a timely manner. Demonstrated understanding of creative
workflows and creation of commercially printed collateral. Ability
to learn and grow through positive and constructive feedback. Who
We Are We strive to be among the elite; one of the country's most
respected Multifamily Companies, an employer of choice in our
markets and the best place for our residents to call home.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Casual Dress Code Seldin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
participates in E-Verify. A background check and drug screen will
be required prior to hire. Qualified candidates please apply now
Keywords: Seldin Company, Omaha , Seldin- Marketing Intern, Advertising , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!