Early Childhood / Early Childhood Special Education
Company: AHSTW CSD
Posted on: June 24, 2022
AHSTW Community School District is currently seeking candidates
for an - opening in the area of Early Childhood / Early Childhood
Special Education. - We believe our early childhood staff members
have a tremendous impact on each student's educational career and
enjoyment of school and we are in search of a candidate dedicated
to do just that
* Valid Iowa Teaching Certificate in the area of assigned: - Early
Childhood and Early Childhood Special Education. ECSE preferred but
The responsibilities of the position of Early Childhood and Early
Childhood Special Education may include:
* Provides instruction for students in a variety of settings
including: -individual, small group, and/or large group.
* Implements a variety of instructional strategies and materials
designed to meet the needs and understanding of individual
* Develops objectives for each lesson, unit, and assessment so
students have a clear understanding of the learning in each
* Implements researched based grading practices designed to provide
timely and specific feedback to enhance student growth.
* Evaluates assessments, both formative and summative, to guide and
adjust learning activities to meet the needs of our students.
* Creates a classroom with safe and caring classroom
* Actively participate on early childhood PLC teams, as well as
building and district level teams.
* Builds positive relationships with students, colleagues, and
* Models appropriate interpersonal skills to enhance classroom,
building, and district culture and sense of community.
* Meets the expectations of the Iowa Teaching Standards.
* Other duties as assigned by building principal.
AHSTW is located in the beautiful Southwest Iowa community of
Avoca. Avoca has recently been named a "Mainstreet Community" for
its progressive vision for quality-of-life living. AHSTW proudly
serves Avoca, Hancock, Shelby, Tennant, and Walnut. - AHSTW serves
nearly 780 students and is a 1:1 device district that strives to
meet the individual learning goals of all students so they are
college or career ready. -We are located right on I-80 and have
close proximity to Omaha/Council Bluffs, Des Moines, and great
outdoor opportunities with hunting and fishing. Position will
remain open until filled.
Interested applicants are asked to submit the following:
* Letter of Interest
Please submit to:
Mrs. Sarah Kock
AHSTW Primary Principal
763 S. Maple Street
Avoca, IA 51521
AHSTW CSD is an AA/EOE. The district reserves the right to close
the position upon finding a suitable applicant.
Keywords: AHSTW CSD, Omaha , Early Childhood / Early Childhood Special Education, Education / Teaching , Avoca, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!