Company: CHI Health Immanuel
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Your time at work should be fulfilling.
Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join one of
our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You'll find
challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as
much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create
healthier, stronger communities.
- Operates high-pressure boilers.
- Operates chillers and absorbers.
- Compiles water treatment reports.
- Performs maintenance on boilers, chillers, pumps, steam pipes,
and related machinery.
- Operates automated building control computer and makes
corrections as required.
- Operates/adjusts air handling equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance on kitchen and laundry
- Performs routine inspections of mechanical rooms.
- Performs building maintenance.
- Maintains established department policies, procedures and
objectives, concerning quality assurance, safety, environmental
conditions and infection control.
- Assumes responsibility for personal and professional growth
through participation in department meetings, inservice programs
and continuing education programs. Fulfills yearly education
requirements as stated by policy.
- Maintains professional attitude with patients, visitors and
other hospital personnel while assuring confidentiality of patient
and other hospital information.
- Participates in all safety, security and infection control
programs that are mandatory as well as those required and provided
by the department.
- Demonstrates work practices consistent with Alegent Health and
department-specific safety, security and infection control
- Must have ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a
diverse and multi-cultural environment.
Two years general building experience preferred.
Preferred:High school graduate or equivalent preferredTwo years
experience with boiler operation. Steam plant third grade engineers
course (NAPE). Required:License as a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade
stationary engineer in Omaha.Equal Opportunity
CommonSpirit Health is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be
considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
External hires must pass a post offer, pre-employment background
check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or
conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent
with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local
ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San
Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415)
438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only
respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable
accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the
needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable
accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Keywords: CHI Health Immanuel, Omaha , Stationary Engineer, Engineering , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!