Desktop Engineer II
Company: Data Axle
Posted on: April 10, 2021
This position will oversee our onboarding/offboarding process
for both onshore and offshore facilities, including scripting
software installation packages, imaging, and distribution. This
role is also responsible for MAC mobile device management. Ensures
all support requests are recorded in a timely, courteous, and
accurate manner. Escalates issues within the IT department. Liaison
for Level III Information Technology support. Executes monitors and
completes assigned tasks on multiple computer systems and
Essential Job Functions
- Diagnose, identify, isolate, analyze, and resolve problems with
hardware, software, network, and system/applications utilizing
technical skills, historical database records, and knowledgebase
- Expert MAC knowledge
- Create, deploy, and maintain workstation images, seeking to
automate and streamline operational tasks whenever possible.
- Manage and maintain deployment platform.
- Automation around workstation deployment.
- Package, deploy and troubleshoot all workstation software.
- Knowledge of silent/unattended installs and scripting
- Participates in the design, development, and support activities
in the desktop engineering space that enables a simple and positive
- Leads and assists other Service Desk staff in support of major
or complex issues.
- Provide backup support for VDI Engineer.
- Assist in monthly patching.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high level of customer
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the
Company in an articulate, professional manner. Excellent oral and
written communication skills required.
- 4 to 6 years of related experience required.
- Excellent knowledge of computer imaging.
- Expert knowledge of MAC and Windows.
- Expert knowledge of Windows and Microsoft O365 products.
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory.
- Experience with OS patching.
Education And Certifications
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Computer Science +
2 years recent specialized experience or Associate degree + 4 years
recent specialized experience or 6 years recent imaging and MAC
- Microsoft certifications preferable.
Data Axle is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing
solutions. Data Axle provides data, technology and services that
help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of
existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions
help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100---
enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Data Axle
provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise
that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million
individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit
At Data Axle, our employees are directly responsible for our
success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their
initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our
employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge
one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates
who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the
drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in
variety of fields such as information technology, account
management and client services, sales, marketing, administration
and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO PolicyAt Data Axle, we are committed to
attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of
life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business
operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment
that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of
that commitment, Data Axle does not discriminate on the basis of
age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental
disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with
regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or
Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment. In addition, Data Axle will provide
reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled
Keywords: Data Axle, Omaha , Desktop Engineer II, Engineering , Papillion, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!