FACILITY MAINTENANCE MECHANIC -NON CERTIFIED-Full Time
Company: Cass Health - Plant Operations
Posted on: January 15, 2022
***Night and weekend oncall rotation required.
- Position Summary
- The Facility Maintenance Mechanic
(Non-Certified) provides maintenance and upkeep to all facility
property and utility services. They complete preventive
maintenance, work orders and provide customer service to all
patients and internal customers.
- Position Qualifications
High School diploma or
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Valid Driver's LicensePreferred:
Electrical, plumbing, HVAC or
wastewater experienceNCI Training
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Industrial or commercial construction
- Job Responsibilities/Duties
The following Job Responsibilities / Duties are intended to
describe the general nature of the responsibilities and duties
associated with this position. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties or
skills required of the incumbent(s) in this position. The
responsibilities and duties of this position are subject to change
at any time.
- Performs preventive maintenance, inspections of HVAC equipment,
Boiler Plant Equipment, Refrigeration Equipment, Emergency Power
and Lighting, Fire and Sprinkler Systems, Energy Management System,
Medical Gas Systems, and Plumbing and Heating Systems.
- Is attentive to record keeping and documentation of work
performed and required paperwork inherent to the position.
- Observes regulations imposed by local, state, or other hospital
authorities such as the State Fire Marshal, and Department of
inspections and appeals.
- Assist in providing a safe and secure environment for all
patients, visitors and staff. Observes and reports all safety and
- Maintains all grounds and associated equipment. During summer
months routinely performs grounds maintenance to include mowing,
trimming, weed eating, and watering as needed. Maintains facilities
and campus that is aesthetically pleasing. During winter months
removes snow and ice from parking lots, sidewalks, exits and
entrances. Maintains ambulance drive and heliport pad.
- As requested, assists the director in planning and implementing
new programs with special attention to deadlines and other
- Demonstrates a general knowledge and the skills outlined in the
Department Engineering Department Training log and Orientation
- Demonstrates an active interest in improving current level of
skills and knowledge by independently participating in facility
- Coordinates all work to achieve maximum productivity and
efficiency during the assigned shift.
- Completes all work assignments as directed in a timely
- Reports to work at the start of the assigned shift. Follows
Plant Operations schedules and timekeeping system
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Plant
Operations that are inherent to the job.
Keywords: Cass Health - Plant Operations, Omaha , FACILITY MAINTENANCE MECHANIC -NON CERTIFIED-Full Time, Engineering , Atlantic, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!