Company: Fusion Medical Staffing
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Objective: The DevOps Engineer will work closely with all areas
of Tech to assist in the architecture, design, and build the cloud
infrastructure within Microsoft Azure. The position will work with
the Fusion team to create and support the Platform as a service
(PaaS) being developed. You will also help develop and implements
release plans and scripts using deployment automation tools like
Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines. The engineer monitors builds,
releases, and updates deployment strategies to accommodate changes
in products or technology.
The engineer needs to have the aptitude to lead the requirements
gathering, analysis, design, and implementation of solutions in
public and private infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform
as a Service (PaaS). Most importantly, we are looking for a
hands-on engineer, who has a desire to: 1) constantly learn more
about Azure Cloud and DevOps solutions, 2) maintain and extend
existing infrastructure and deployments, 3) work with others,
including software engineers, and product managers to build the
best products in the industry.
Fusion Medical Staffing is a traveler-first medical staffing
agency. We are on a mission to improve the lives of everyone we
touch and work to provide top healthcare professionals to our
clients nationwide. At Fusion, we do not just work hard and play
hard every day; we do it with a purpose. Our thriving culture
allows us to focus on our core values while making a positive
impact, both personally and professionally.
Why would you settle for any old job? Fusion believes in
authenticity, integrity, determination, and a positive attitude to
help you grow into a truly great career here.
Your motivation A-game.
We give you:
A great place to work.
You want to do great things? We do too!
Lets do them together.
- Support software engineering and the implementation of
solutions delivering high-quality software and ensuring stable,
scalable, and highly reliable environments.
- Design and implement cloud solutions which are secure,
scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost
- Write and implement infrastructure as code (IaC) approach for
pipeline and application infrastructure.
- Write application deployment automation using industry standard
deployment and configuration tools.
- Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines that serve
the purpose of provisioning and operating client test as well as
- Analyzes and identifies performance bottlenecks and make
recommendations while understanding the complete environment that
are being ran.
- Provide systems support including responding to monitoring
- Implement Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and
- Manage and monitor Azure, AWS, and Google cloud
- Deploy and scale infrastructure on Azure for multiple build
environments (either Dev, Test, QA, Prod)
- Monitor running instances ensure costs are managed and
optimized against performance
- Build automated CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps for modern,
cloud-native service deployment.
- Integrate testing, security, and approval mechanisms into
pipelines as needed.
- Working side by side with our software engineers to understand
the inner workings of the apps they write and ensure they are both
scalable and reliable.
- Maintaining high availability through fault tolerance, system
standardization, and vigilant disaster recovery planning.
- Creating and maintaining systems documentation.
- Ability and willingness to participate in a 24x7 on-call
- Deploying and maintaining critical applications on cloud-native
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work successfully both individually and as a team
- Ability to organize, prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously,
and meet deadlines
- Basic experience in communicating technologies, issues, and
solutions to internal staff with varying levels of technical
knowledge and understanding
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and differentiate between
internal and external problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work in an independent environment
- Positive Attitude
This job operates in an office environment and routinely uses
standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Employee is regularly required to talk or hear
- Is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to
fingers, handle or feel;
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for up to 75% of the
Position Type/Expected hours worked:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday
through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. (flexible start/end times).
Regular attendance is required.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working with Microsoft Azure
cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS services (VPN, Load Balancers, Azure AD,
Virtual Networks, Azure DevOps, etc)
- Hands on experience with continuous Integration, source
control, infrastructure automation, orchestration, and container
- Microsoft Azure Cloud:
- ARM templates writing, setup automation for resources
provisioning (Azure PowerShell)
- Azure services (Azure App Service, Azure Kubernetes, Azure SQL,
Azure Service Fabric, Azure Storage Account
- Azure DevOps experience
- Understanding of load balancers, application gateways, DNS,
virtual networks and firewalls in cloud environment
- Proven experience working in an agile environment.
- Familiar with HashiCorp tools like Terraform, Consul, Packer,
or Vault is a plus.
- Familiar with Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana is a
- Familiarity with designing network topologies within the
context of a cloud provider (aws, azure, gcp).
- Experience with infrastructure management like Terraform,
- Experience using source code management tools.
What we offer:
- In-office and/or hybrid work schedule with computer equipment
set up for home
- Fusion Profit Sharing
- Reimbursement for wellnessitemsand activities
- Learning and development reimbursement
- Results driven mentality that works around your PTO
- Family-Friendly Health Benefits
- 401k with up to 4% match
This job description is not a comprehensive list of all activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job and is subject to change at any time with or without
**Fusion Medical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer**
Keywords: Fusion Medical Staffing, Omaha , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!