X-Ray Field Service Engineer
Company: Brown's Medical Imaging
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Brown's Medical Imaging, a leading medical imaging company in
the Midwest has an immediate opening for an experienced X-Ray field
service engineer. This individual will work from the Omaha office
and respond to dispatched service calls throughout the region.
- On-site installations, preventive maintenance, routine repair and
calibrations of a variety of radiology equipment.
- Provide remote diagnostic support for customers systems.
- Serve as customer contact on technical and service related
- Complete daily service reports of work performed.
- Minimum of three years of experience in servicing X-Ray
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills along with
computer networking ability.
- Comply with customer credentialing requirements.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
Brown's Medical Imaging will provide all tools. test equipment and
specialized training needed to perform required duties. A company
car, cell phone, PC and travel expenses are provided along with
relocation assistance if needed.
Keywords: Brown's Medical Imaging, Omaha , X-Ray Field Service Engineer, Engineering , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!