Production Manager (DEF)
Company: Sapp Bros., Inc.
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with
a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our
Sapp Bros. team! At Sapp Bros., Inc., we take pride in our
hard-working employees by offering competitive pay and a
comprehensive benefits plan to meet your needs. We are currently
looking for a manager to lead our DEF team as a Production Manager
* Strategically plan and manage production levels of the operation,
warehouse, transportation and customer services.
* Directs, optimizes and coordinates full order cycle of DEF
* Develops liaise and negotiates with suppliers, manufacturers,
retailers and consumers; focused mainly on raw materials.
* Keeps track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times,
transport costs and efficiency.
* Responds timely to any arising problems or complaints.
* Supervises, coaches and trains warehouse workforce.
* Meets operations cost, daily productivity goals that are
associated with accuracy of DEF product development and timeliness
of output to final consumer.
* Maintains metrics and analyze data to assess performance and
implement improvements in production.
* Complies with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by
providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded
* High school diploma or GED or equivalent.
* Previous working experience as a production, plant or logistics
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in a supervisory role.
* Prior work experience in a distribution and/or manufacturing
* Ability to work in a safe manner at all times.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong supervisory, motivational, and leadership skills.
* Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
* Strong analytical and proven problem-solving skills.
* Knowledge and proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and
Outlook or related software.
* Strong knowledge of working in a production and/or manufacturing
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a
long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior
customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your
leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun,
rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement
as well as competitive compensation.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!
Keywords: Sapp Bros., Inc., Omaha , Production Manager (DEF), Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!