Vice President of Operations
Company: Sapp Bros., Inc.
Posted on: February 16, 2020
As the Vice President of Operations, you will be an influential
leader to our Travel Center locations. You will be instrumental in
providing operational guidance to our travel centers teams, which
will in turn affect the overall sales growth and profitability of
our company. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your
retail operations career with a growing company, and you meet our
qualifications, we want to talk to you!
This position will report to the President of Operations and be
* Establishes, implements, and communicates the strategic direction
of the organization's operations division.
* Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes,
technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational
processes and use of resources and materials.
* Collaborates with executive leadership, other divisions, and
departments to develop and meet company goals while supplying
expertise and guidance on operational projects and systems.
* Ensures that departmental decisions and project plans such as
those for staffing, development, organization, material efficiency,
hardware acquisitions, and facilities are in line with the
organization's business plan and vision.
* Establishes, communicates, and implements operations-related
policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure
effective and consistent support and execution.
* Manages the implementation of operational processes across all
* Oversees and manages the "Walk the store program".
* Champions and coaches locations on five star customer
* Establishes and administers the department's budget.
* Partners with Human Resource Manager and Travel Center President
regarding performance trends and retention within the division.
* Identifies training needs and ensures proper training is
developed and provided.
* Engages and inspires location leaders in operational leadership
skills; including being a driver of process and culture changes
* Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in
* Reviews and approves cost-control reports, cost estimates, and
staffing requirements for projects.
* Analyzes reporting, financials and sales and drives changes
needed to remain competitive in all areas.
* Other duties as assigned by Manager
Sapp Bros., Inc. has a unique culture that sets us apart from all
other companies. We are professional, innovative and progressive;
all while staying true to our values. We are a successful company
that has been excelling in multiple industries for the last 48
years. By joining Sapp Bros., Inc. you will be joining a team that
will treat you with respect and dignity, as well help you success
in all of your career goals.
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by
providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded
* Previous supervisory and leadership experience, in similar
* Resilient and adaptable in an every changing environment.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics,
Engineering, or other industry related field required; MBA
* Minimum of 10 years of industry-related experience including 3
years in upper management, required.
Sapp Bros., Inc. is a collection of 17 full-service, friendly
travel centers; primarily located on Interstate-80 from as far west
as Salt Lake City, Utah to Clearfield, Pennsylvania in the east.
Sapp Bros. is also a leading petroleum wholesale distributor with a
robust offering related to refined fuels, lubricants, oil, propane,
diesel exhaust fluid, compressed natural gas, kerosene, additives,
solvents, and many other associated products, services, and
equipment. Sapp Bros. partners with nearly all petroleum
manufacturers to ensure their travel centers and 30+ wholesale
outlets have the most in-demand products and services.
As a Sapp Bros. employee you will be part of an established company
with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and
superior customer service. If you are in search of an opportunity
to use your leadership, creativity, communication, and people
skills in a fun and rewarding environment, then we have a place for
you on our team. Check out our additional benefits below:
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!
Keywords: Sapp Bros., Inc., Omaha , Vice President of Operations, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!