Company: Yes Marketing
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Job Description:Infogroup is looking for a top talent Sales
Director to join our dynamic and innovative team. This position is
an individual contributor and is responsible for developing and
maintaining key client relationships through the sales process.
This position is also responsible for growing new business,
retaining existing customers, and generating sales revenue. This
position will customarily and regularly exercise discretion and
independent judgment relative to matters of significance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and achieve sales results above plan through a
client-centric strategic sales approach focusing on new
- Develop detailed marketing solutions.
- Ensure that forecasted expectations are met and that sales
offerings, proposals, and recommendations are closely aligned with
- Develop and execute activities for lead generation, sales,
pricing, contract negotiations, and all other matters related to
revenue generation for new prospects.
- Maintain expected prospecting volume to support sales activity.
- Develop and maintain key client relationships and expertise on
- Responsible for growing business by selling to new
- Grow and maintain sales typically through consultative selling
with significant revenue targets.
- Meet or exceed sales budget and for the delivery of service to
meet the client's expectations.
- Build effective partnership relationships with key individuals
including the decision-makers within the appropriate
- Develop and update of the monthly forecast.
- Manage client expectations while working to create a feeling of
mutual respect between the Company and the client.
- Direct programs from start to finish, including obtaining cost
estimates, preparing contracts, and developing procedures to assist
in the organization of information (critical paths, status
- Communicate client objectives for each program and be able to
translate difficult and technical needs to sales support for the
successful execution of the program.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of all Company products, services,
and systems to successfully service and cultivate
- Take initiative to enhance knowledge of the relevant vertical
market industry, in addition to maintaining an extensive knowledge
of the Direct Marketing industry in general.
- Travel 25% to 50% of the time.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the
Company and with various business contacts outside of the company
in an articulate, professional manner.
- Knowledge of all Company products and services.
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem-solving
- Organized with attention to detail and time management
- Ability to work and make management decisions in a fast-paced,
team environment and provide consistent, high-quality
- Ability to successfully lead a team of associates. Demonstrated
mentoring and team building skills.
- Ability to use classic and innovative approaches to sales
management, coaching, and training.
- Understand prospect vertical, business, technology, and
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 7 to 10 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Previous sales and customer service experience is
- Experience in high-volume, business-to-business, solution
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their
customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the
movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup.
Please reference requisition number HOME4933
Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing
solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that
help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of
existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions
help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100---
enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup
provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise
that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million
individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our
success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their
initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our
employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge
one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates
who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the
drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in
variety of fields such as information technology, account
management and client services, sales, marketing, administration
and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and
engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an
important part of our values and business operations. We are
dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes
professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment,
Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color,
national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability,
race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to
public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of
the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide
reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled
Additional Posting Locations:
Keywords: Yes Marketing, Omaha , Sales Director, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!