Territory Manager - Iowa / Nebraska / Kansas
Company: Kate Farms
Posted on: January 9, 2021
ABOUT KATE FARMSKate Farms is a company with heart. Our company
was founded on the belief that good nutrition leads to good health,
and good health opens the door to endless possibilities. That's why
our mission is to make nutrition the cornerstone of healthcare, so
people can live their best lives. We are a medical food company
that makes complete nutrition formulas for people who have a
medical need for liquid nutrition.Kate Farms works to be the place
where a diverse mix of talented individuals want to come, to stay
and do their best work. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace
where we learn from each other is core to Kate Farms' values. We
are an equal opportunity employer and fully focused on equality; we
believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation,
religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating
characteristics that make us different. We invite you to come do
the best work of your life with us at Kate Farms.Position
OverviewThe Kate Farms Territory Manager plans, develops, and
manages the execution of commercial initiatives to attain or exceed
sales targets established by the management team.Essential Job
Duties and ResponsibilitiesMain responsibilities, but are not
- Achieve 100% of monthly, quarterly, annual sales plan.
- Uses effective time management skills to visit customers and /
or potential customers of Kate Farms in the assigned territory on a
regular and planned basis.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Kate Farms products and
- Manage existing customers and acquire new customers in the
assigned territory including but not limited to:o Hospital &
Outpatient/Specialty Clinicso Home Careo Manufacturing Partnerso
- Plan and develop the market for our existing and new products
in accordance with company goals and objectives; optimize available
selling tools (marketing collateral, product brochure, trunk stock,
demo product, iPad videos, etc.)
- Drive demand for Kate Farms products by:o Attaining Hospital
Formulary approvalso Gaining exposure to Health Care Providers and
driving brand preference and loyaltyo Driving Prescriptions, and
Discharge Orders (written for Kate Farms)o Community Awareness
(events)o Partnership Development (Distribution, manufacturing,
home care)o Service - sampling, one-by-one strategy
- Ongoing technical training and support to customers
- Competent contact person for hospital management, purchasing
department and hospital staff
- Attend team sales meetings, training meetings, conferences and
exhibitions as required
- Analyze and report to your Manager and/or others (weekly &
monthly) the market and business feedback by using all available
support tools (email, iPad, company laptop)
- Represent Kate Farms values and integrity
- Book his/her own business travel using most economical way per
company guidelines (all business travel expenses will be reimbursed
- Comply with company T&E policyBusiness Tools (Company
- Monthly sales reports and tracings to track revenue (sales)
against company objectives for this position and accounts rolling
into the position
- Laptop computer (available as required)
- Electronics allowance to cover cell phone and in-home internet
service (when used for company purposes).Minimum Job Requirements
- Education: Minimum requirement - Bachelor's Degree or
equivalent in Business, Sales or Marketing.
- Experience: Requires a minimum of 5 years of recent sales, or
equivalent related work experience.
- Must have the ability to work independently, self-starter, and
be exceedingly responsible.
- Must possess a cell phone.
- Must possess a vehicle maintained in good working order.
- Must have a current valid driver's license.
- Must have current auto insurance documentation.
- Possess a proactive attitude, initiative and drive.
- Must have superior negotiating and influencing skills.
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills with a keen
ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), excellent
grammar, and ability to follow-up effectively with all staffing
levels and customers.
- Must possess computer skills with a keen understanding of
business software such as, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
documents, email and calendar.
- Have the ability to respond to customers, vendors and
co-workers in a diplomatic and positive manner.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently.
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment.
- Flexibility to adapt to all situations and work varied hours;
possibly work weekends or evenings on occasion.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced ever-changing
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with
- The position requires 50% travel with overnights throughout the
assigned territory geography.
- Must be able to safely lift, carry, move at least 15 lbs. Kate
Farms cares well for its employees and it shows through the
provision of standout benefits! Kate Farms provides amazing
benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, 401k
Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, etc. And if that didn't excite you,
our company pushes the envelope further by extending our benefit
offerings to Parental Leave, Remote Work options and many other
outstanding company perks.NOTE: This job description is not
intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related
duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
as directed by the management of the company.
Keywords: Kate Farms, Omaha , Territory Manager - Iowa / Nebraska / Kansas, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!