Aesthetic Experience Manager (Sales) - Des Moines, IA - Omah
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Aesthetic Experience Manager (Sales) - Des Moines, IA - Omaha,
NE Evolus, Inc. is a performance beauty company focused on
providing physicians and their patients with expanded choices in
medical aesthetic treatments and procedures. We are seeking an
eager, goal-oriented Aesthetic Experience Manager. This individual
will be responsible for the direct sales of the company's products.
Calls on existing, as well as, prospective customers across all
physician specialties providing product information, clinical data,
pricing, promotional information and appropriate company
information regarding Evolus. This position will develop new
accounts and grow existing accounts within their established
geographic territory, while meeting and exceeding established sales
quotas. If you are looking for an opportunity to showcase your
abilities while growing your knowledge, then look no further! In
this role, you will be challenged to drive the success of Evolus in
an effort to build a brand like no other.--
Let's talk about some of the key responsibilities of the role:
- Meet or exceed established sales quotas and performance
- Sell company products in established territory via sales
presentations, promotional activities and educational events.
- Organize territory for efficient and productive coverage of
- Act in a professional manner when representing Evolus.
- Analyze sales data to monitor revenue and make necessary
adjustments to ensure growth
- Complete all assigned paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
(including expense reports, sales reports, etc.)
- Follow up with customers during the on-going sales process to
ensure strong customer relationships.
- Meet with customer accounts on a regular basis to ensure
customer satisfaction and drive more sales.
- Stays within guidelines of expenses and manage territory budget
(including sample budget).
- Gather and report competitive intel to return to sales
- Keep abreast of all clinical data pertaining to our products as
to remain a good resource to the customer.
- Responsible for assisting customers in setting up and executing
- Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with
all Federal, state, local and company policies & procedures.
- Perform ad-hoc project requests and additional duties when
assigned. Skills and Qualifications Required for this Dynamic Team
- Bachelor's degree or 10 years of aesthetic sales experience in
lieu of degree
- 5+ years of selling experience in the injectable aesthetics
market or comparable experience selling to plastic surgeons or
- Valid driver's license.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. A Few Other
Items Worth Mentioning:
- Territory includes: Des Moines, IA and surrounding area
- This position reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager
Evolus takes pride in being a company on the forefront of
innovation, while being committed to conducting its business with
the highest degrees of integrity, professionalism, and social
responsibility. We are also committed to complying with all laws
and regulations that apply to our business. Employee welfare is no
different. Here at Evolus, we don't just work together, we've built
a culture of inclusion! Because of this, you'll find yourself
immersed in an environment that not only promotes respect,
collaboration and team building, but a community too. And that's
just the tip of the iceberg. Join our team and see for yourself!
EOE M/F/D/V. For more information, please visit our website at
www.evolus.com. You have been redirected to a Evolus job page
Keywords: Evolus, Omaha , Aesthetic Experience Manager (Sales) - Des Moines, IA - Omah, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!