Marketing Account Manager - Omaha, NE
Company: Mutual of Omaha
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Leads and participates in the campaign management process
working closely with the Income & Wealth Planning Solutions
stakeholders. Evaluating campaign needs, coordinating resources
within the segment such as creative and digital resources to ensure
proper execution of the campaigns. Responsible for keeping projects
on time and within the specified budget. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Establishes and cultivates primary relationships with Income &
Wealth Planning stakeholders, and serves as a primary point of
entry to the resources within Marketing and Communications.
Understands business unit objectives, initiatives, products,
markets, distributions and measures of success.
- Works collaboratively on a regular basis with stakeholders and
business partners to assess and anticipate ongoing advertising,
marketing and communication needs.
- Develops communication plans and/or creative briefs to ensure
campaigns and materials meet business needs and regularly
communicates milestones and progress of campaigns.
- Works with project management to ensure appropriate resources
are assigned to projects and that projects are completed on time
and on budget. Works collaboratively with creative, digital,
marketing and advertising teams in the successful execution of
marketing and communication plans.
- Presents concepts to stakeholders.
- Remains current with new or changing methodologies and market
trends affecting marketing communications, as well as changes in
the insurance industry and enhancements in technology and
communications media. ABOUT YOU:
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within
the department and the larger organization. You value different
ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in
all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed
- 5+ years experience managing creative accounts within a
corporate or agency environment, with experience in the financial
services sector a plus.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to translate business
goals into marketing, advertising and communication strategies and
- Excellent communication, human relations, negotiation and
strategic planning skills.
- Proven ability to guide teams in a marketing organization.
- A record of success in delivering creative, impactful marketing
solutions with measurable outcomes.
- Thorough knowledge of brand, marketing, advertising and
communication principles and practices in a multi-media
environment, including thorough knowledge of both traditional and
- Experience developing budgets and managing expenses.
- Demonstrated presentation skills. WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community
and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental,
vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company
match. MUTUAL OF OMAHA: Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8
million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups.
Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every
associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their
own unique career path. From day one, youll have the tools to be
your best self at work. Here youll do meaningful work and your
talents will have a positive impact on peoples lives as we help our
customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial
goals. Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a
diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to
become engaged --- feel a sense of belonging --- and contribute to
the companys exceptional future. Join forces with a company that
can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER. For inquiries
about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline
at 1-. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if
you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our
career center as a result of your disability. To request an
accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-. We
are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will
reply within 24 hours. Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an
Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status. To All Recruitment
Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are
not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Mutual of Omaha, Omaha , Marketing Account Manager - Omaha, NE, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!