Hospital Services Manager - Omaha, NE
Company: Live On Nebraska
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Join our mission and help give the most precious gift of
We are looking for a Hospital Services Manager to lead our Hospital
Services team. We value an authentic, proactive, and inspired
communicator to continue promoting our mission. The preferred
candidate will provide guidance and direction to the Hospital
Services staff responsible for development, education and relations
with partner hospitals. This individual should be extremely
organized, analytical, and relationship focused. If you strive for
excellence, excel at motivating others and thrive on the
opportunity to save more lives this could be the next step in your
career. Job Responsibilities
- Manages the daily operations of the Hospital Services staff
which include: hiring, training, scheduling, supervision,
evaluation, and termination.
- Ensures establishment of strong and effective relationships
with hospitals across the donor service area.
- Ensures department procedures are consistent with the highest
ethical standards, UNOS, CMS, AOPO accreditation standards and
applicable state and federal laws.
- Compiles and analyzes donation statistics for contracted
- Develops hospitals to best facilitates donation success through
after-action reviews, staff education and policy and procedure
- Participates in administrator on-call responsibilities.
- Guides the development and implementation of hospital needs
assessments and strategic plans.
- Provides effective and timely communication to the director of
Organ and Hospital Services on all operational matters, including
trends, pending initiatives, and other matters affecting the
department or organization.
- Uses sound judgment when making appropriate recommendations and
implements changes to maximize donation and departmental
- Experience managing and understanding of the organ donation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a
variety of people.
- Effectively communicates both in oral and written formats.
- Working knowledge or federal, state and applicable healthcare
regulations and requirements.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office. Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public
Relations, Education, Health, Life Science, Nursing, or a related
- Medical knowledge, medical terminology, and knowledge of
hospital operations preferred.
- Must be able to interact with physicians and hospital
- Maintain a valid driver's license and personal auto
- Capability to travel by vehicle and plane Live On Nebraska
offers our team members a comprehensive and competitive benefits
package, including insurance and retirement benefits and paid time
off. We want team members to feel empowered and appreciated in the
workplace. We strive to provide team members with an environment
that fosters growth, satisfaction and creativity. Live On Nebraska
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things,
or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Live On Nebraska, Omaha , Hospital Services Manager - Omaha, NE, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!