Sr Program Manager - One Shared IT Infrastructure
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Job Description - Sr Program Manager - One Shared IT
Infrastructure (054167) Sr Program Manager - One Shared IT
Infrastructure - ( 054167 ) At Bank of the West, our people are
having a positive impact on the world. We're investing where we
feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and
women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small
businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our
locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to
help protect the planet, improve people's lives, and strengthen
communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting
the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we're a bank, but
as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to
improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more
sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for oversight and execution of one or more bank
programs within a line of business. Partner with leaders across the
Bank's footprint to drive expected operational and/or financial
results through program governance, project management, planning,
marketing and process improvements. Exercise sound business
judgment in managing the initiation, planning, and execution of
Essential Job Functions
- Manages and leads the assigned projects, work streams or
forums. Responsible for the project until deliverables are
- Ensures that all projects in the Program are compliant with
Local Regulations and follow the Group Policies and Procedure.
- Drives the Program Governance and all the necessary meetings
with all stakeholders. Prepares all the Program Steering Committees
and ad-hoc Program Meetings.
- Defines, maintains and executes all SLAs between all parties in
- Consolidates, controls and reports all the financial data of
the Program (budget, costs, invoicing---)
- Consolidates, controls and reports all the risks and mitigation
- Defines, consolidates and reports all the execution & quality
KPIs of the Program.
- Manages all relations and interaction with external partners
- Drives the change management process over the course of the
- Follows the implementation of the Target Operating Model and
all people relocations. Consolidates, controls and reports all the
HR and Finance data linked to the implementation of the Target
- Ensures clear communication of goals, costs, risks, efforts
involved, as well as on the overall progress of the Program.
- Keeps the Program documentation up to date. OTHER DUTIES
- Ensure the project management--process abides by all defined
cross-discipline standards and all compliance and regulatory
- Provide information and recommendations to partners as
- May manage internal/external customer research and awareness
studies to measure issues of interest. Request additional research
necessary for management decision-making.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Required Experience Minimum
7 years of experience in IT in banking industry
Minimum 7 years of experience in Program Management or IT
Production / Infrastructure Management
Ability to work both independently and within a team framework and
to motivate colleagues in order to manage projects most
Analytical mindset, inquisitive, and proactive
Strong communication and presentation skills.(required to prepare
presentations for Senior Managers)
Excellent level of knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word,
- Bachelor's Degree
Required Skills Demonstrated leadership experience leading high
performing teams or organizations through significant change.
Previous experience in PMO, cost control or in Management of a
complex infrastructure program.
Good knowledge of IT cost controlling and risks management.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to
provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without
regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West
is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female /
Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Omaha , Sr Program Manager - One Shared IT Infrastructure, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!