Director of Fund Development
Company: Outlook Nebraska
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Outlook Enrichment Director of Fund Development Job Description
Summary The Director of Fund Development reports to the Executive
Director and is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing
all aspects of Outlook Enrichment's fundraising. This is achieved
by identifying, cultivating and soliciting philanthropic support by
developing and maintaining relationships with corporations,
foundations, individuals and other key personnel. The Director
works in a collaborative environment with a cross functional team
while reporting to the Executive Director regarding all development
and fund-raising endeavors. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following . (Other duties may be assigned).
- Collaborates with the Executive Director to determine the
mission, purpose, and priorities of the organization.
- Establishes fundraising objectives for the organization,
setting short- & long-term goals.
- Maintains a list of potential financial donors including
corporations, foundations, and in-kind donations.
- Partners with Outlook Business Solutions creating informative
fundraising strategies for fundraising initiatives.
- Explores potential sources of, and applies for, grants and
- Maintains records of receipts and disbursements of funds.
- Direct capital campaigns and other major fundraising drives;
coordinates fund raising special events.
- Identifies and schedules public appearances and accept speaking
engagements representing Outlook Enrichment. QUALIFICATIONS
bachelor's degree in Business, Public Relations or Marketing. 3 - 5
years minimum experience in fundraising desired. Sound knowledge of
the nonprofit charity sector
Keywords: Outlook Nebraska, Omaha , Director of Fund Development, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!