B2B Account Manager
Company: Omaha Steaks
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Great Place to Work! Love what you do. Omaha Steaks employees
work every day to deliver experiences that bring families and
friends together, across the country. We------re proud to sell
world-famous steaks and a menu of outstanding, wholesome products.
The work is worthy of our name and the exceptional customer
experience makes a lasting impression. Big brand, small company.
Your work will help define the future of an American heritage brand
and household name. Omaha Steaks reach is broad and impact is huge;
our team is small, adventurous, and entrepreneurial. If you------re
energized by making things happen, this is the place for you.
It------s all in the family. Literally . We------re a
fifth-generation family-owned business, and they------re not
peering down from boardroom windows-the owners and leadership team
actually run the business every day. You------ll find genuine
relationships with every employee, with a family focus on safety,
health care, educational assistance, and wellness. Overview:
- Consults with prospective and current customers about their
incentive programs and business to business gift initiatives.
Establishes and maintains relationships with customers through
regular contact. Processes customer orders and works with other
departments to meet clients------ needs Major Responsibilities and
- Acquires new customers by following up on qualified leads as
assigned by Sales Manager. Consults with prospects about their
Incentive, B2B Gifts and other promotional needs for the purpose of
selling Omaha Steaks programs and services.
- Processes leads, prepares quotations and reports. Functions as
a liaison with customer and internal company departments. Ensures
open lines of communication are maintained to support the customer
- Designs customized packages, proposals and/or procedures that
fulfill customer needs. Works with Sales Manager to prepare custom
product quotes as needed to meet margin objectives.
- Continually improves and remains current on knowledge of
products, marketing efforts and selling skills. Works with
department manager on new ideas to increase sales and efficiencies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 4-year college degree in Business, or related field.
- 2-3 years prior experience in supporting business-to-business
sales or comparable experience preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Software(Word and Excel)
- Experience in Salesforce or other CRM system preferred
- AS400 experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under a
changing sales environment.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to follow-through and complete
- Ability to analyze prior programs to pull information from
customers to determine and build on their needs. ---
Keywords: Omaha Steaks, Omaha , B2B Account Manager, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!