Amazon eCommerce Marketplace Manager
Company: Oriental Trading Company, Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Amazon eCommerce Marketplace Manager Are you ready for a career
where fun means business? Join us at Oriental Trading Company, a
Berkshire Hathaway Company! General Summary of Purpose: As our
Amazon eCommerce Marketplace Manager, you will be responsible for
managing existing marketplace product catalogs and be responsible
for the day-to-day sales for third-party marketplaces. General
Summary of Purpose: We are seeking an individual with experience in
supporting e-commerce marketplaces, e.g., Amazon, Walmart, eBay,
etc. The ideal candidate should possess a deep understanding of
e-commerce, product merchandising, promotions, listing
optimization, branding, customer service and more. He/she will
manage day-to-day operations of the marketplaces, compile daily,
weekly and monthly sales and P&L reports, and work with
cross-functional teams. Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Marketplace Account and P&L Management
- You will have the opportunity to manage our Amazon and Walmart
marketplace account, seller central sales performance and growth
strategy for a rapidly growing business unit.
- Facilitate continual launch of products on Amazon with a
cross-functional team while ensuring exemplary attention to
- Manage Amazon reporting and analytics, providing executive
summaries and recommendations of sales KPIs as well as search term
analytics and competitive benchmarking.
- Provide accurate item-level units, sales and P&L forecast
and reports. Help improve inventory turnover.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly sales and KPI reports and
- Explore and recommend appropriate expansion into international
Amazon markets as well as other marketplaces.
- Work with key stakeholders, departments, and partners to
develop and communicate strategy and deliver actionable
- Assist in identifying and launching new Marketplace
opportunities, including new products, logistical needs, bundles,
pricing and implementation. Merchandising/Product Management
- Manage accurate product data across multiple marketplaces. This
includes titles, descriptions, images, attributes, product specs,
and pricing, etc.
- Perform quality assurance to ensure brand, copy, and links are
- Make recommendations for changes to product listings based on
market trends, opportunities, promotions, and competitor
- Monitor and implement pricing strategy effectively to drive a
high conversion with a high market sale price while maximizing
- Content: Enhance product titles, descriptions, categorization,
and keywords for optimal performance, improving page rank and
- Continually identify and evaluate new opportunities for better
product listing optimization.
- Conduct ongoing keyword research.
- Stay on top of marketplace patterns and trends and evolve
Amazon growth strategy accordingly.
- Implement promotion and analyze results.
- Develop new ways to increase brand awareness on marketplaces,
including the management of customer review solicitations. Account
- Monitor and analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Monitor storefront feedback systems to address negative
customer reviews. Solicit further customer feedback or request
removal of invalid reviews. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Basic
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing,
finance, accounting or other related areas
- 3 or more years of experience of working with major e-commerce
marketplaces, specifically Amazon, and Walmart.com. Experience with
FBA and FBM a plus. Other Qualifications and Physical Requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize and
shift workload to meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills and ability to work with
- Passion to work in an entrepreneurial and high growth
environment. Ability to self-start, and have the flexibility to
"roll with" a reasonable level of ambiguity Equipemnt Utilization
- General PC operation. Description of Working Conditions Work
takes place in a typical office environment that may require
sitting for extended periods of time and/or frequent use of finger
dexterity. To apply in less than ten minutes click the "Apply"
button or view a complete list of our current openings at All work
and no play just isn't our style. Join us today! Oriental Trading
Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company ( ) is the nation's leading
direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies
and welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a
meaningful career and Make The World More Fun! EOE
Keywords: Oriental Trading Company, Inc., Omaha , Amazon eCommerce Marketplace Manager, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!