Manager of Corporate Finance - Remote
Company: Inflection LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are looking for an experienced remote Manager of Corporate
Finance. If you are excited about the opportunity to join a rapidly
growing organization built on strong core values, this role may be
right for you! Inflection and its product GoodHire are recognized
leaders in employment screening and rated #1 by G2. Our high
standards for better background checks have won the trust of more
than 80,000 employers, large and small. Driven to exceed customer
expectations, we've set the bar high for speed and accuracy with
fast turnaround times and low dispute rates. Customers love our
platform's intuitive workflows, built-in compliance tools, and
user-friendly candidate experience. Plus, our unique blend of
Silicon Valley tech and Heartland service provides a delightful
experience for both employers and candidates. Since 2006,
Inflection has built the tools needed to facilitate trust and
safety in online/offline interactions, workplaces, and communities
by collecting, organizing, and providing access to digital people
data. Through our work, we're helping the Internet realize its
amazing potential of bringing people together. This role reports to
the VP of Financial Planning and Analysis and is primarily
- Owning Inflection's financial model; tracking, reporting, and
forecasting financial performance for different functions, lines of
business, and the organization overall.
- Supporting management and functional business leaders in
evaluating the drivers and financial performance of their
operations. Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting cycle, including but not
limited to detailed revenue, margin, and cost projections and
- Maintain and track organization and functional performance
- Produce monthly management reports and review with key
stakeholders, encompassing company financials, key metrics, and
- Ownership of repeatable and recurring reporting that may result
from one off or ad hoc requests.
- Scope and determine best method to distribute impactful data to
- Manage and contribute to multi-year, multi-variant scenario
planning and projections.
- Develop, improve, and deliver timely financial reporting and
strategic analysis for Executive Management, Committees, and Board
of Directors to meet the needs of a growing company.
- Collaborate with Investor Relations for earnings calls and
- Manage and contribute to special projects, including but not
limited to M&A and funding activities, new product launches and
other market opportunities. Ideal Requirements & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related
field.5+ years' experience in financial planning.
- Prior experience in corporate finance or investment banking
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and financial modeling,
with experience in Adaptive Planning.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving
skills, coupled with attention to detail.
- Self-sufficient, independent thinker that collaborates to reach
the optimal outcome with the ability to work in a fast-paced
environment with minimal direction.
- Proficient at building strong relationships throughout the
organization, with a demonstrable understanding of operating and
- Strong presentation and communication skills to audiences
ranging from the Executive Team to project teams and individual
- Experience of big data/SaaS products and business models
- Values-driven, highest standards of integrity required.
Inflection Benefits Include:
- Innovative, high growth products that customers loveCompetitive
compensation including equity options
- Comprehensive insurance benefits package including medical,
dental, vision, and life insurance
- Track record of promoting and hiring internallyStartup
environment with big opportunities for impact
- High energy team with mix of experienced entrepreneurs,
talented engineers, and successful Silicon Valley veterans
- Learning and Development funds to enhance and learn new
- Diversity and Inclusion program3 paid days per year to
volunteer with nonprofit organizations of your choosing
- Ability to dress casually and work from the comfort of your
home YOU BELIEVE WORK IS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST THE BOTTOM LINE: We
don't want to just be good at what we do; we want to be good for
the world. We've met rigorous standards of social and environmental
performance, accountability, and transparency. We care about all
stakeholders, including customers, employees, and the community.
Inflection is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race,
color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief,
sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military
or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally
protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants
with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state,
and local laws. California Applicant Privacy Notice
Keywords: Inflection LLC, Omaha , Manager of Corporate Finance - Remote, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!