Company: SUEZ - Water Technologies & Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2021
With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in
smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and
waste management solutions that enable cities and industries
optimize their resource management and strengthen their
environmental and economic performances.The Account Manager will
serve as the primary sales and account management representative to
the assigned accounts, will demonstrate leadership in communicating
business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business
segment. This individual will utilize experience or expertise to
solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others,
and can affect short-term and long-term business goals.Essential
- Reliable and independent account management and coordination of
SUEZ WTS personnel and technical resources to provide weekly
technical services for water and process chemical treatment
- Participate in daily operational meetings to communicate SUEZ
WTS activities and prioritize work scope and provide customers with
recommendations to improve facility reliability.
- Learn and maintain awareness of all customer safety and
- Determine customers' needs and provide effective technical
service to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Participate in collecting and testing water and process samples
at accounts and analyze results to provide recommendations to
improve quality of treatment.
- Serve as a technical consultant resource to customers using
SUEZ WTS technology to solve identified water and process treatment
- Drive growth by continuously creating and selling value
propositions for an assigned account base that focuses on our
competitive advantage while leveraging our broad product
- Partner across functions within SUEZ WTS to optimize our
- Develop a plan to effectively meet sales targets by meeting or
exceeding key metrics for revenue, account retention, and
- Works with PLC controls and other equipment, understands water
process treatment design, and repairs pumps, instruments and
- Conducts preventative maintenance and calibrates feed pumps,
controllers, feed rate charts and maintains log sheets.
- Occasional transfer of chemical.
- Maintains inventory of all necessary spare parts to perform
immediate maintenance, and adequate supply of reagents, sample
containers, and shipment containers necessary for routine as well
as special sampling and analysis.
- Occasional work in confined spaces, including but not limited
to vessel entry for boiler inspections.
- Ensures compliance with all aspects of safety on the job,
including the operation and maintenance of an assigned company
vehicle if required and complies with all Environmental Health and
Safety (EHS) policies
- Safely performs all functions and responsibilities of this
position while working indoors and outdoors.
- Overnight travel for training and customer sales and service
(1-2 days/month).Our Ideal candidate will possess the following
- Experience in direct sales, customer service, account, or team
leadership or industry operations is an asset
- B.Sc. Degree or Diploma in Engineering (Chemical, Industrial,
or Mechanical), Biology, or Chemistry, OR equivalent
- Ability and willingness to work in a range of environments
including but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing
facilities, and power industry facilities.
- Demonstrated sales/people skills and/or aptitude.
- The candidate must possess solid communication skills (both
written and verbal).
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel,
Outlook and PowerPoint.
- The candidate must be willing to work independently (after
proper training) and be a self-starter.
- Customer-centric mindset, able to translate customer
issues/needs into profitable business solutions
- Some travel involved
- Valid driver's license At SUEZ, we realize diverse teams make
smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger
communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and
inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace. Because our people are our greatest assets,
we also offer competitive benefits that include: Health & Life
Insurance Paid Vacation & Sick Time Paid Holidays Parental Leave
401(k) Plan Flexible Spending Accounts AD&D Insurance
Disability Insurance Join the Resource Revolution! SUEZ Water
Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more
than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from
the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to
the world's biggest problems has never been more important than
right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the
Resource Revolution! SUEZ's Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS)
offers a great work environment, professional development,
challenging careers, and competitive compensation. SWTS is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard
to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by
Keywords: SUEZ - Water Technologies & Solutions, Omaha , Account Manager, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!