Office Manager - Salary/Full Benefits/Top Workplace/RIA
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Perfect for the Service-Minded ProfessionalThis is an
exceptional growth opportunity for someone with the skills of a
concierge, loves problem solving, likes every day being different
and is passionate about taking advantage of professional
development opportunities. -Join a high performing team and advance
your career in a servant-minded, award-winning culture that
believes in Humble. Hungry. Smart. - - -Who you are--- (Ideal
Profile & Background)
- You have the skills of a concierge to provide clients with an
- You're a caring individual with excellent communication skills,
strong attention to detail, high follow-through, and process
orientation with a desire to continually learn and grow.
- You have a great attitude about doing whatever it takes to get
the job done, covering the details, supporting the team and keep
everything running smoothly.
- You like being part of a high performing team that's making a
profound difference in the lives of clients and their families who
you'll grow to know well. - -Who we are--- (Culture & Philosophy)
- Southwestern Investment Group is a top workplace award winner
in 2020 and 2021, a top 100 RIA in the country and rapidly growing
with a "Humble. Hungry. Smart." culture that's very caring,
entrepreneurial, and collaborative.
- Our Omaha leader has been named Forbes' Top Next-Gen Wealth
Advisor and has served on the Raymond James Executive Council. He's
known as an excellent player's coach type leader.
- We're passionate about helping you grow to your full potential
in the rewarding field of wealth management. -Qualifications
- Must be a very warm, capable well-organized individual who can
provide a concierge experience for our clients.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to manage a lot of
- Well organized with solid follow-up skills to ensure requests
- Solid problem solver with a strong desire to continually
improve and streamline operations.
- We'd like to invest in someone that wants to pursue
opportunities for professional development in
licensing/designations/certifications to best serve our clients and
grow a highly rewarding career. -
- Tech-savvy individual that can manage our internal programs.
- Much of your day will involve interacting with clients to
address questions, process their requests, gather/submit forms to
execute client investment transactions and process insurance
- Take on more complex questions, research solutions etc. as you
achieve higher levels of knowledge, experience, and
- Work closely and effectively with the EVP to keep him well
informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up
appropriately to keep things on schedule. -Rewards
- Compensation Package -- Attractive starting salary with
definite growth opportunities.
- Career Path at Top Workplace -- We'll invest in you to gain
higher levels of licensing/designations to advance your career in a
positive, highly supportive environment.
- Excellent Benefits -- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K,
Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid
Vacation/Holidays and more---
- Client Engagement -- You will build some genuinely special
relationships and have a profound impact on their lives.
- High Performance Culture -- Led by servant-leaders, our motto
is "Hungry. Humble. Smart."
- Community Involvement -- We're passionate about supporting our
community with each office choosing a charity/cause to champion.
-*Please apply through LinkedIn. Please -DO NOT -call, email, or
drop by to share your resume.*No recruiter inquiries will be
Keywords: Confidential, Omaha , Office Manager - Salary/Full Benefits/Top Workplace/RIA, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!