Strategic Product Manager - Crop Insurance
Company: Farm Credit Council
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica), in everything
we do, we work to become agriculture's most valued financial
partner. We are looking for a Strategic Product Manager to develop
and drive a pipeline of growth-oriented strategic efforts within
our crop insurance space. This role is part of our Strategic
Product Management team and will work closely with senior
leadership and strategy in charting the path forward in this
In this role, you will champion a clear, insights-driven vision and
roadmap, ensure alignment to business unit and enterprise strategy
and coordinate execution across various stakeholders. You will be
accountable for a variety of responsibilities that require strong
leadership, communication and decision-making skills. You will also
play a key role in leading strategic relationships and partnership
opportunities with other Farm Credit System entities.
Our Strategic Product Managers work closely with cross-functional
teams to develop and execute initiatives that improve how we serve
our customers. Together we are building the future of financial
services for agriculture.
- Gather and analyze voice of the customer information, along
with market insights and competitive analysis for determining
strategic product roadmaps and product development plans
- Work closely with senior leaders to develop and implement
product strategies in the crop insurance business segment that
align with overall corporate strategies and achieve targeted
- Develop expertise and thought leadership in crop insurance
industry as well as the overall ag financial services
- Develop success metrics for crop insurance business segment and
work with peers and senior leaders to achieve those
- Work with peers and other cross functional teammates to advance
the discipline of product management within the organization. Coach
and advise peers within the organization.
- Coordinate shared vision, understanding and role clarity across
- Actively develop strategic relationships and partnerships to
support growth and competitive advantage
- 4 Year / Bachelor's degree in business administration,
marketing, economics or finance or comparable experience.
- 8+ years Product Development, Product Management, Marketing,
Strategy, Finance, or related fields with increasing
- Working knowledge of the broader Financial Services Industry
(lending and insurance, credit, business process, customer support,
- Strong strategic and innovative thinker.
- Proven experience with rapid, iterative design and development
- An analytical problem solver, utilizing both quantitative and
qualitative data to identify behavioral insights and outcome
metrics to make decisions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the
ability to effectively present information.
- A solid relationship builder and cross-functional
Keywords: Farm Credit Council, Omaha , Strategic Product Manager - Crop Insurance, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!