Assistant Manager(06120) - 629 N Saddle Creek Rd
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Assistant managers are responsible for everything that happens
during the shift. This includes cost control, inventory control,
cash control and customer relations. Your job responsibilities
would include (but are not limited to):
- Perform all the duties of the Customer Services Representatives
and Delivery Drivers. -Manage anywhere from 3 to 15 employees
during your scheduled shift.
- Greeting customers and taking orders with a smile!
- Operating the cash register and collecting payment from
- Making consistent products within Domino's Pizza
- Delivering product by vehicle from the store to the customer in
a safe and courteous manner.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment from our
customer's viewpoint. -Maintain a professional appearance at all
times in compliance within the Domino's Pizza Grooming
- What are we looking for? Experience leading a team\u2026during
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area,
walk in cooler.
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility daily. Communication Skills
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers
to process orders both over the phone and in person.
- Essential Functions/Skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing and telephone skills to take and process
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly
and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Domino's, Omaha , Assistant Manager(06120) - 629 N Saddle Creek Rd, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!