Senior Project Manager
Posted on: June 24, 2022
A leading precast manufacturing company in Omaha NE, is
searching for a Senior Project Manager to join their team. The
company has been in business for over 80 years providing
architectural and structural precast products.Senior Project
- Ability to create estimates utilizing various software
- Ability to read and interpret plan, section and elevation
- Effective communication between operations and production
- Managing internal and external customers' demands and
- Execute scheduling of work to meet deadlines and stay within
- Assist in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives,
policies and procedures
- Implement problem solving solutions on various projects and
- Conduct periodic onsite observation of work during construction
to monitor compliance with plans.
- Ability to follow up on billing inquires
- No supervisory responsibilitiesSenior Project Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related
- 3+ years of experience in a Project Management or Project
- Proficient utilizing Bluebeam Software.
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbally and in written
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills to
identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Must possess strong tact and demeanor when communicating with
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints,
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
- Ability to write routine and complex reports and develop and
analyze statistical data of finished and unfinished projects.
- Upholds and supports organizational goals and values. Please
submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants
with a provided resume will be contacted.If you would like to learn
more about Manufacturing opportunities, contact Camai Cassey with
with me on LinkedIn**Manufacturing Companies: If your team needs
any position(s) filled, we can also assist in presenting qualified
talent. Reach out for consultation TODAY!All qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations.GPAC (Growing People and Companies)
is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: gpac, Omaha , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!