Posted on: June 24, 2022
Agemark Senior Living, ranked #12 of Great Places to Work in
Aging Services, is seeking a General Manager for our newest
location, Symphony Pointe, in Elkhorn, NE! Candidate must have high
integrity, dependability, positive demeanor and have high standard
excellence. Candidate will be responsible for all aspects of day to
day operations including but not limited to overall direction,
coordination, and evaluation of this property along with resident &
associate satisfaction, creating fantastic culture, financial
performance, sales & revenue generation. One must be self-driven
and motivated with excellent time management skills to stay up to
speed with the latest requirements of Agemark standards and
independent living/assisted living industry standards.When we say
"Do right by people" at Agemark, it means something!Take care of
your people...all your people. For more than 30 years, this is what
has made Agemark a family of happy, engaged, and productive
employees - and of grateful, happy residents & families. You'll
feel the difference the moment you walk through the door of any one
of our communities.As the General Manager, you'll be responsible
for oversight of all operational functions including:Independent
- Main oversight and contact for Independent Living including
sales, marketing, and resident services.
- Handle any resident/guest problem or complaint professionally
- Personally, demonstrate a commitment to resident service by
anticipating and responding to resident needs.
- Make every resident completely satisfied with their stay.
- Train all staff on how to interact with the residents and the
procedures for a resident concern/complaint.
- Empower IL staff to deliver resident service by encouraging and
motivating responsive resident assistance.Overall operational
- Create and execute strategies for Agemark's operations that are
aligned with the organization's mission, vision, and values.
- Plan, coordinate, direct, and monitor the effectiveness of all
operational activities of the entire community.
- Develop short- and long-term operational plans for the
efficient operation of the community.
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure all aspects of the
Quality Improvement Program are carried out as scheduled. (Quality
Management plan, corporate indicators, monthly QI schedules,
currency of policy & procedure manuals).
- Support sales team members with internal and external
initiatives that enhance the reputation of the Community and
maximize lead-generating activities.
- Monitor all departments to ensure that the Community is tour
ready at all times.
- Establish marketing objectives with the Marketing lead on a
daily, weekly, and monthly targets
- Foster positive community partnerships with health and service
providers, business leaders, civic officials, and other community
agencies to promote the Residence as part of the community.
- Seek opportunities to ensure a participative working
relationship within the provincial health care network.
- Participate in the development of the annual operating
- Oversee all expenditures to ensure departments operate within
- Respond promptly to concerns of residents and family members,
mediating satisfactory concerns and implementing its action plans
to avoid reoccurrence of similar issues.
- Develop, lead, challenge and motivate through effective
communication, ongoing training and other personal growth
opportunities, and recognition programs.
- Work with families, service providers, and staff to meet
resident needs by providing excellent, consistent, and personalized
- Help residents to live safely and with dignity, through
supportive, security, and privacy measures, as well as emergency
response systems and protocol.Competencies
- Customer Service Focused
- Strategic Thinking
- Results Driven
- Decision Making
- Financial ManagementQualifications
- Degree in business, hospitality, management or applicable field
- Previous experience in senior housing, hospitality, hotel
management or related field required.
- Experience with Independent Living highly preferred.
- Must have many years experience managing staff and budget.
- Experience networking & building professional
- Knowledge of the local community area and available
- Strong focus on customer service internally and externally
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem-solving
- Proficient computer skills with experience using social media
- Must be detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to work independently and/or interact with team members
at all levels and promote teamwork
- Ability to recognize improvement opportunities
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and maintain flexibility in
a fast paced, service oriented, environment.We believe in taking
care of our employees by offering:
- Competitive earnings
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision benefits including paid life
- 401k match of 50% up to the first 6%
- Bonus Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement along with licensure and certification
- Membership with company discounts. 20%-70% off on movies,
shows, concerts, hotels, sporting events, wellness, and
- Professional Development courses
- Referral bonusesGrow with us!
Keywords: Agemark, Omaha , General Manager, Executive , Elkhorn, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!