Company: Select Specialty Hospital - Omaha
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Overview:Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select
Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU
patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs
over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to
approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
Are you resourceful in overcoming obstacles? Are you a
results-oriented team player? If you answered 'yes', consider an
opportunity with us!
Responsibilities:We are looking for valued employees who will be
Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the
patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community
in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new
ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is
As the Materials Manager, you are responsible for improving the
quality and efficiency of the following: supply inventory, orders,
receipts and distribution and stocking.
- Daily receiving, stocking and marking of all facility supplies
while assuring accurate charging of materials and supplies.
- Restocking all supplies in the nursing stations.
- Running an effective system to rotate expired products and
document all changes appropriately.
- Processing and coding invoices.
- Overseeing Accounts Payable and Materials Techs.
- Ensuring compliance with standards of federal, state and local
regulatory bodies and commissions in relationship to supply
management, including JCAHO, Department of Health, Uniform
Commercial Code (UCC), OSHA, MOSH and Food and Drug
Administration.Qualifications:We are seeking results-driven team
players. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing
superior quality in all that they do.
- A minimum of three years Accounts Payable and/or Materials
Management work experience or equivalent.Preferred qualifications
that will make you successful:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry preferred.Additional
Data:Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid
work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both
fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.We'd love for you to join the
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Specialty Hospital - Omaha, Omaha , Materials Manager, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!