GPS Manager, Executive Recruiter PPMD Talent Acquisition
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Our Acquisition team is focused on getting the right candidate
in the door at the right time. We are looking for a strategic,
innovative professional who is progressive and can lead from the
front by being authentic, agile, connected and technologically bold
in all areas of recruiting of executives.
Work you'll do
Conducts executive recruiting of Partners, Principals and Directors
for one or more areas of the U.S. Firms. This position is
responsible for the full life cycle of executive
- Works closely with researchers, sourcers, PPMD TA candidate
manager, recruiting champions, Offering Portfolio and Industry
Leaders, and other business leaders to determine PPMD hiring needs,
source executive talent and successfully bring candidates through
the direct entry process in a timely manner.
- Manages the PPMD direct entry process in conjunction with
- Manages PPMD order board for their respective network. Sources
executive talent against order board and requests from the client.
Builds PPMD candidate pipeline using a mix of sourcing channels.
Direct sources candidates, utilizes internal sourcing resources,
and actively solicits PPD referrals. Follows protocol for use of
agency vendors and manages external agencies appropriately.
- Has strong knowledge of direct entry process and can explain
the process and related timing to a candidate or client. Can set
realistic expectations regarding timing towards offer. Is familiar
with non-compete issues and works with candidates and clients to
identify and manage them.
- Provides timely and accurate data entry into Salesforce. Has
solid working knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and online
resources needed to source candidates. Remains compliant with
respect to technology systems.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with clients, including
Recruiting Champion. Displays a solid understanding of the business
and can identify issues and present solutions in relation to PPMD
- Maintains progressive strategy and support of female, racially
and ethnically diverse sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Accepts/participates in project-related work for PPMD TA and
participates in efforts within the wider Evolving Workforce team
and Talent communities. Is an active team participant on any effort
for which they are assigned.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
The Talent Acquisition team collaborates with the business and
across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into
the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes
the recruiting strategy, providing full-lifecycle recruitment
recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and
then by type of hire, campus, experienced and
Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and a minimum 10 years of
related recruiting experience
- Minimally 2 years of previous executive recruiting experience
in a professional services or large corporate environment
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and
manage competing priorities
- Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to
influence others and build strong relationships
- Aptitude and willingness to embrace new technology and
recruiting platforms (social media, etc.)
- Prior experience anticipating challenges, developing
contingency plans accordingly
- Experience identifying cost-saving opportunities for
- Proven track record of problem-solving and decision-making
- Prior experience in sourcing and recruiting females, racially
and ethically diverse executives
- Advanced skills in required software: Microsoft Office, Excel
and PowerPoint and applicant tracking systems (Salesforce or
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of
factors that are considered in making compensation decisions
including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training;
licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational
needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the
applicable geographic differential associated with the location at
which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical
for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for
their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts
and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the
current range is $95070 to $175080.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Omaha , GPS Manager, Executive Recruiter PPMD Talent Acquisition, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!