Director of Compliance
Company: Uniti Med
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Director of Compliance is responsible for daily management
of the Compliance Team which includes motivating, rewarding and
mentoring the team. This position is ultimately responsible for the
objectives of the department ensuring that goals are consistently
- Lead and develop the Compliance Specialists.
- Manage department priorities and delegate appropriately.
- Establish goals for the team to maintain compliance with
external regulations and internal policies
- Consistently audit the systems and files to confirm adherence
to requirements and to determine training needs
- Develop, implement, and evaluate compliance strategies to
achieve department goals, in support of the growth objectives of
- Work alongside the compliance team and managing own compliance
desk; communicating with travelers to collect documents, background
checks and additional items needed for qualifications.
- Serve as the escalation contact for questions on client
requirements regarding compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring all team members have the tools and
training to be successful.
- Conduct regular check-ins with the team.
- Handle personnel issues and staff development to include:
problem resolution, implementing and monitoring corrective action
- Hire, train and develop new members on the team.
- Resolve conflict among the team and cross functionally.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- An analytical mindset with strong organizational skills
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong ability to lead and direct others
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Clear and timely communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Office products (Outlook, Word,
- Ability to pivot when business needs change.
- Advanced working knowledge of the nuances of our partner
third-party VMS/MSP platforms strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of JACHO: Joint Commission on Accreditation of
- Solid understanding of varying modalities in a healthcare.
Education and Experience
- College Degree or equivalent working experience
- Experience in the staffing industry required.
- Previous leadership experience preferred
Job Keywords: Compliance Specialist, Compliance Manager,
Credentialing Manager, Senior Compliance Specialist
Uniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law.
Keywords: Uniti Med, Omaha , Director of Compliance, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!