Company: Orion Advisor Solutions LLC
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Join this team as our Manager of our Salesforce team! Newly
created position due to growth! Manager, Salesforce provides
strategic support and focus for Orion Advisor Solutions. This
position is responsible for managing system administration, support
and continuous improvement for our Salesforce orgs including
customizing and configuring Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud,
Experience Cloud, and custom applications. This position is
responsible for managing the product roadmap and will oversee a
team of internal Salesforce Administrators. Essential Functions of
- Manages and coaches a team of internal Salesforce
- Leads team to implement planned projects analysis,
configuration, development, testing
- Builds and manages Salesforce roadmap
- Works with business areas to understand goals, requirements,
- Manages priorities and team capacity
- Implements solutions that balance business needs with technical
simplicity and future agility
- Identifies new or existing applications in Salesforces App
Exchange to ensure best integration is achieved.
- Manages security including roles and profiles within Salesforce
and establish best practice standards.
- Maintains and customizes Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience
Cloud, Shield, and Knowledge applications.
- Evaluates new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality
requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will
apply to all affected departments/users.
- Champions data integrity and governance
- Understands scale, and architecting implementations that can be
- Coordinates communication between departments to ensure
- Assists with migration from older systems/processes into
- Develops process documentation and field maps
- Manages the administration of all 3rd party applications
integrated into Salesforce.Skills Need to Perform the Job:
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and
competing work demands.
- Ability to see the big picture while managing several small
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining careful attention to
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and
address competing priorities.
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including
Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective written, listening and verbal communication
- Effective problem solving and organizational skills.Education
Needed to Perform the Job:
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in Business Administration, MIS,
or related field required.
- Salesforce certifications a plus.
- Orion Industry Certification must be obtained within 90 days of
employment.Education Needed to Perform the Job:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing a team.
- Experience managing multiple Salesforce Orgs a plus.
- Experience in Salesforce Sandbox Management and Release
Management a plus.
- Project Management experience a plus.Position at Orion Advisor
TechnologyAbout UsAs One-Orion, we accomplish our best work by
being personally accountable to each other and the clients we
serve. We are creating a welcoming environment where everyone is
respected, valued, and heard. Our willingness to disrupt ourselves,
and the industry ensures we stay ahead of client expectations.
Thinking differently is in our DNA we innovate, push boundaries,
reject the status quo, and relentlessly pursue transformative
outcomes. It is our collective will to win that drives Orions
success and powers success for our clients and everyone at
Orion.Unique offerings include healthcare benefits start on Day 1,
student loan repayment, paid parental leave, paid sabbaticals, free
access to best-in-class financial planning, "PAWternity" leave,
rewards and recognition, and more.
Keywords: Orion Advisor Solutions LLC, Omaha , Manager, Salesforce, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!