Workforce Management Director
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Career Opportunities with Flatirons Solutions, Corp. Careers At
Flatirons Solutions, Corp. The Director of Workforce Management
-will direct and oversee FSC Edge's organization's day-to-day
production operations. The position will execute operating plans to
attain short- and long-term goals and provide critical operational
metrics. This role will create and maintain dashboard and analytics
reporting for overall performance of the operations team. About FSC
Edge FSC Edge is standing up a large electronic publication
production facility in the Omaha area and is recruiting a
significant team to support a new contract with the United States
Patent and Trademark Office. Our operators use the latest in
optical character recognition technology and software combined with
workflow management to deliver text accuracy exceeding the United
States Patent and Trademark Office's stringent requirements.
Teammates are assigned work from a wide range of predominately
computer-oriented tasks based directly on their demonstrated
proficiencies. Why Work for FSC Edge Full time employees will
receive the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision starting 1 st of the month after hire
- Company Provided Disability Benefits
- Company Provided Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Buy Up Options for Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Vacation, Sick and Paid Holidays
- Additional fitness benefit offered through medical plan
- Travel Assistance Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing all production tasks, including
analyzing production reporting/dashboards, Operator performance and
monitoring KPI metrics to ensure all goals are met.
- Oversees tasks, projects, or task orders that vary in size and
- Ensures maximum effectiveness in use of resources.
- Ensure the establishment and management of workload plans
(volumes to be produced, analysis of the evolution of customer
orders, production capacity of the team/site, fluctuations in
activity, production rates) for the various production
- Identify production issues and advise teams in finding
- Collaborate with Production Managers on developing capacity
plan that dynamically adjusts to movement within business
- Provide process expertise for the teams: technical data, tools,
processes, analysis of technical facts, etc.
- Reviews data and reports to determine progress towards stated
goals and objectives (financial and non-financial).
- Develops and implements interim goals and/or corrective actions
as necessary in support of company needs and goals.
- Provide regular reporting to leadership on overall production
metrics and status.
- Successfully manage relationships with customers, suppliers,
and internal teams.
- Ability to actively engage in technology discussions,
specifically with our software engineer team.
- Assists USPTO Program Manager in providing innovative
- Provides reporting for key KPI's to ensure service levels are
- Frequently communicates with other organizational members about
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications:
- Bachelor's and/or master's degree in Operations or Business
- Knowledge of production management and industrial methods of
- Knowledge of customer and supplier relationship
- Ability to define and implement an effective work
- Ability to step back, analyze and calmly manage complex and
- 5 + years of managerial experience preferably managing service
- Experience working in a government contracting environment a
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with strong excel
- Ability to think strategically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn information contained in technical references
and mastery of the same Other Qualifications:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Candidates must pass a limited personal background inquiry
pertaining to verification of name, physical description, marital
status, present and former residences, education, employment
history, criminal record, personal references, medical fitness,
fingerprint classification, and other pertinent information for
access to client data.
Keywords: Fscedge, Omaha , Workforce Management Director, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!