Director of Safety and Security #LI-PG1
Posted on: September 23, 2022
College of Saint Mary strives to create a safe, inclusive
educational environment where every person's worth and dignity is
valued and nurtured. Applicants representing diverse backgrounds
and experiences are highly encouraged to apply.
Are you a dynamic and engaged team player with a passion for safety
& security to lead our team? If so, you might be a perfect fit for
this position. The Director of Safety and Security is responsible
for the development, implementation, and management of campus
safety and security programs and services. In addition, this
position is the point person on-campus for security, safety, and
Our Idea of a Perfect Candidate Has:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as this position interacts
frequently with students, faculty, staff and the general
- Organizational, leadership and management skills
- Ability to work in crisis situations
- Understanding of Title IX, Clery Act, and VAWA Our Ideal
Candidate's Education and Experience Include:
- Experience in safety, security, law enforcement, or related
field with a minimum of five years in a supervisory capacity
including personnel management
- Experience in administration of a comprehensive safety and
- Must have or be able to obtain within six months your First
Aid/CPR/AED certification Responsibilities for This Position
- Leadership and management of the Department of Safety and
- Provide leadership for all aspects of safety and security
- Conduct investigations into violations of the University's Code
of Conduct and serve as a Title IX Designee.
- Compliance with local, state, and federal crime reporting
- Serve as liaison to Omaha Police and Fire Department and
Douglas County authorities in matters involving external law
- Compile, file and maintain timely public reports in compliance
with higher education guidelines
- Serves as the institution's designated Clery Act Compliance
Officer Why You Want to Be on This Team:
- You would be a part of a Mission-centered team, who work
together to serve our community.
- You would enjoy full-time benefits including health insurance,
paid time off, tuition remission programs, 403(b) with employer
match, employee wellness time, and more!
- CSM is committed to supporting the work-life balance of its
faculty and staff. Application
Please have a resume, cover letter, and contact information for
three professional references, including one supervisor, ready to
upload during the application process.
Please apply using the following link: Director of Safety and
Keywords: CareerLink, Omaha , Director of Safety and Security #LI-PG1, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!