Company: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted
Posted on: September 24, 2022
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's
We are looking for an Office Director to join us at The Heritage at
- Build strong relationships in a positive team environment
throughout the community.
- Work across the community to solve challenges and enhance our
- Lead the receptionist team for the community and provide
support in a wide variety of areas including Accounting and HR
while maintaining confidential records.
- May assist residents in daily activities.
Our Office Directors have
- 1+ years of experience in a clerical or office administrator
role that included accounting or bookkeeping.
- 1+ years of leading or managing others.
- Experience working in an office environment with MS suite.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Associate or Bachelors degree in Business or a related field
Why Join Us
- 3 weeks of Paid Vacation in your 1st year + 1 week of sick
- Healthcare Certifications and CEU's
- Get your start in Healthcare - We will pay for your Certified
Med Aid/Tech and Nursing Assistant training.
- Nurses - Heritage covers the cost of Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance Program after your first 6 months on our
team - Up to $8,000 in Tuition Reimbursement for you Yearly!!!! and
$2,500 for family members!! - Let us pay for your education!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance - Coverage for individuals
and families with low copays.
- 401k Match up to 5%, Employee Assistance Fund, Discounts and
Come Join Our Team
For more information contact us at
Call us at: 402-###-####
PM20 Associated topics: advertise, business, community, event,
festival, lead generation, policy, presale, public relations,
Keywords: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted, Omaha , Office Director, Executive , Nickerson, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!