Assistant Store Manager
Company: Buff City Soap
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Assistant Store Manager (Assistant Makery Manager)Full
Time-ManagerBuff City Soap is on a mission to create handmade
products that are free of harsh ingredients and full of nourishing
plant-based goodies to make your skin happy. Buff City Soap
Products are fresh. Made in each soap makery daily. With
ingredients you can pronounce. We are currently accepting
applications for an Assistant Store Manager.This position is
responsible for maintaining a high energy, positive environment,
where behaviors that support client-centric service are
consistently demonstrated. The Assistant Store Manager helps drive
store performance, fosters superior client service, and maintains
operational excellence to meet or exceed established productivity
goals. This individual will manage and supervise Makery to achieve
company goals and will lead by example in all company operations.
The Assistant Store Manager fosters a sense of urgency to achieve
objectives and holds the team accountable for delivering an
exceptional client experience.Benefits:
- Employment growth opportunities
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive bonus plan.
- Options for Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance,
HSA, Critical Care & Accident Insurance, and 401k. (for Full Time
- Ability to earn paid time off. (for Full Time Team
- Employee discount on products & services.
- Anniversary gifts for years of service.
- Fun contests and incentives for performance.Tasks &
- Monitor and Manage daily operations of the Makery in a
- Lead by example in all company operations including creating a
client-centric experience, meeting personal sales expectations and
creating quality product.
- Maintain a professional and impeccably clean Makery
- Establishes clear goals and objectives for Team Members.
- Provides coaching, training, and feedback to improve Team
Members' daily performance.
- Manage and track stock of raw materials, finished products, and
- Generate sales reports, maintain inventory, production and
assist with other Makery Manager functions.
- Assist the Store Manager in controlling top line revenue and
- Ability to work nights & weekends.Experience:
- College education preferred but not required.
- Management and/or sales experience preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Skilled Trainer, motivator, and leadership qualities
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must not be sensitive to various scents and fragrances.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers.
- Ability to lift or assist in lifting items and heavy boxes up
- Ability to walk, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance,
twist and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Ability to perform Makery cleaning functions including dusting,
sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, etc.THE BUFF CITY STORYWe're on a
mission to create handmade products that are free of harsh
ingredients and full of nourishing plant-based goodies to make your
skin happy.WHY WE MAKE SOAPCan we get on our soapbox a minute? Most
of the trusted brands you're washing up with are made with
detergents, chemicals and tallow, which is just another name for
cow fat (umm... gross). Sulfates, artificial detergents and
parabens can cause irritation, trigger allergies and have other
unpleasant side effects.That doesn't exactly say "refreshing
shower" to us. So we set out on a mission to find an alternative.
After learning more about commercial soap ingredients, we found
ourselves in a bit of a lather about the whole business.In 2013, we
began experimenting with soap recipes that are safe for your skin
and contain ingredients you can actually pronounce. After making a
few big messes, we created something wonderful and Buff City Soap
was born. OUR SOAP MAKERYWe handcraft each bar of Buff City soap in
what we call our Soap Makeries. Each of our locations makes every
product sold right there, where you can see exactly what goes into
the products you put on your body. It's a bit of a mad lab stocked
with ingredients like rose petals, lavender buds, hemp seed oil,
shea butter, charcoal, and tea tree oil. Even our body scrubs are
squeaky clean with natural exfoliants like chopped loofah bits,
crushed walnut shells, and poppy seeds. What you will never see are
artificial detergents, surfactants, dyes, or other harsh
chemicals.We even have our fragrances manufactured for us to ensure
they are free of phthalates, parabens, and formaldehyde
containing/forming ingredients. You can customize your products
with the scent (or non-scent) of your choice and the ingredients
that you prefer.The possibilities are endless!
Keywords: Buff City Soap, Omaha , Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!