Assistant Sales Manager
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OverviewAt Massage Envy Legacy, we are looking for a
goal-oriented, professional and confident individual, with customer
service and sales experience to join our management team. Work in
an environment that is centered on health and wellness. Massage
Envy offers massage and stretch services, as well as healthy skin
facials, chemical peels, microderm infusion treatments, and other
skin care services as part of a total body care program. The
Assistant Sales Manager will be responsible for hiring, scheduling,
training, coaching, performance evaluations, and staff and customer
confilct resolution. The ability to maintain strong sales
performance through training, development and continual coaching of
staff is essential for this position. -Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary + Bonus plan, commensurate with experience
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Elective
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Free massages/facials each month
- Discount on additional services
- 50% discount on retail productsThe teams essential
responsibilities revolve around informing clients of the benefits
of our Total Body care services and the retail to support these
services at home, and providing excellent customer service. Some
- Greeting members and guests upon arrival.
- Meeting with customers to gain an understanding of their
massage and skin care needs
- Staying updated on retail products and promotions.
- Presenting information on our massage, stretch and skin care
services, as well as supporting retail products.
- Achieving sales goals.
- Answering phone calls.
- Setting appointments and checking members and guests in and out
for their sessions.
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following
managers policies, procedures and direction.
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using
it as a learning tool.
- Upholding the Massage Envy brands core values of optimism,
gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and
maintaining positive relationships with team members.What We'll
Accomplish TogetherAs a team, we're committed to delivering an
excellent experience every time and growing our member base to help
more people on their wellness journey. Your role in our mission is
-understanding -our guests' needs for total body care and showing
them how becoming a member of Massage Envy can meet those needs. In
- Providing -outstanding customer service -by greeting clients
upon arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls,
addressing questions and concerns, protecting client
confidentiality, and maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment
for everyone in our location.
- Promoting -the value of total body care -by educating clients
on new and expanded services, -presenting -the Massage Envy
Wellness Program, booking clients for future services, and
encouraging home-care retail purchases based on service provider
- Driving -member retention -through outreach via phone and email
to current members.
- Upholding -the Massage Envy core values -of optimism,
gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting -our workplace culture -by recognizing and
supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to SucceedWe only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are:
- Confident, friendly individuals -who aren't afraid to take the
lead in connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail
products to support the mission of total body care. -
- People of integrity -ready to champion the well-being of
members, guests, and team members.
- Have -solid math and computer skills, confidence handling cash,
and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- A master of customer service -who makes everyone they interact
with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone.
- Have the ability to -think critically, juggle multiple tasks,
and set priorities.
- Great teammates -who can work well with other in a fun and
- Supporters of total body careWe Believe Our Differences Make Us
Better*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor
of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Omaha , Assistant Sales Manager, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!