Company: American Laboratories
Posted on: January 24, 2023
American Laboratories is a great company to work for! American
Laboratories is a growing (yet, still small, think family-like
feel), multi-industry supplier for the extensive products it
manufactures. We were founded in 1967 based on the knowledge of
manufacturing enzymes, proteins, and flavors to various industries.
We are celebrating our 55 th anniversary this year! Today, American
Laboratories employs over 100 people, offers an extensive listing
of over 300 products to the Food Processing, Animal Health and
Nutritional industries in the United States and 45 countries around
the world. At American Laboratories, we are looking for candidates
with varied backgrounds and skills. Diverse ideas come from diverse
people, and we are devoted to offering an all-encompassing work
environment where everyone feels valued and respected. Our pace of
work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can
stretch yourself and make an impact. We offer a variety of job
specific and business skills programs and trainings to our
employees. As a member of our team, you ll have an opportunity to
draw from those resources when you need them, and likewise,
contribute your expertise when you have something to share. Our
comprehensive, family-friendly benefits package includes paid time
off, exceptional retirement fund contributions, great schedules,
wellness incentives, and all-around great people to work with. Take
your career to the next level by applying today! Quality Control
Manager (Manager, QC) We have a career opportunity for a QC
Manager. As a QC Manager, you will be responsible for the daily
operations of the Chemistry laboratory and overseeing the
Microbiology testing. The manager will be located at one of
American Laboratories' south locations, working with different
management levels and support personnel in other office locations.
The impact you will have:
- You will oversee and manage the daily operations of the
Chemistry laboratory and Microbiology testing.
- You will train and lead the laboratory Supervisor and
- You will maintain compliance of all testing methods and
technologies used with in the Quality Control department.
- You will develop strategies for continuous improvement and
personnel development for your team.
- You will write and/or review Standard Operating Procedures
- You will aid in Customer Complaint
Investigations/Deviations/CAPAs and Audits as needed.
- You will work with all departments of American Laboratories for
continuous improvement. What we are looking for:
- You will have a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in Chemistry
or related field.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years of chemistry or microbiology
laboratory experience with experience in FDA/USDA
- You will have experience with supervising others.
- You will have excellent time management and organization
- You will have strong written and verbal communication
- You will be proficient in Windows applications (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and other basic computer skills.
Keywords: American Laboratories, Omaha , QC Manager, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!