Director of Health & Wellness
Company: Bickford of Omaha Hickory
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Bickford of Omaha Hickory - Join our DYNAMIC team at Bickford
Senior Living as a Health & Wellness Director! The HWD is the
clinical leader who supports the clinical operations within the
branch. This position works closely with the Director to ensure the
branch is a thriving and vibrant environment for our residents!
This position offers a full suite of benefits options that vary
based on employment status. Some of the benefits include, but are
not limited to:
- Competitive wages!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k & ROTHk (with employer
- Benefits start the 1st of the month following 30 days of
employment! *full-time employees*
- Prescription savings plans!
- 529 Savings Plan for educational expenses!
- A great working environment where purpose is found!
"There is no higher calling, no greater purpose than a caregiver.
Somehow, we've come to believe that caregiving is just for some of
us and not all. Yet, at our core, we are all made to love, connect,
to extend ourselves in service to others. The question is--- do we
have the will to love, do what it takes, and risk ourselves in
caring, even when the burden is great? In times of happiness and
sadness, we are that caregiver" -
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Works with caregivers to ensure the principles of assisted
living and Bickford's culture are integrated into all aspects of
- Develop and participate in the on-call schedule to support
clinical needs after hours.
- Maintain regulatory compliance.
- Communicate proactively and effectively with residents/families
to enhance their engagement.
- Oversees and manages the process and employees who administer
resident. medications ensuring medications are delivered to
residents in accordance with their physician's orders.
- Coordinate health care services with external care providers
and physicians to ensure resident needs are met.
- Manages partnerships with local vendors to ensure quality
external care providers are servicing the residents within the
- RN license.
- Willing to take additional training or education, which
specific states may require.
- CPR and First Aid certifications are required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective
- Competent in organizational and time management
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem-solving, and
ABOUT BICKFORD SENIOR LIVING:
Bickford Senior Living is a community of caregivers who are
dedicated to doing whatever it takes to enrich our resident's
happiness. Founded in 1991 in Olathe, Kansas, by the Eby Family.
Mary Bickford, the matriarch of the family, was the first resident
of a Bickford Branch and our namesake. That location became the
start of a tradition of caring that has extended to over 50
locations in 7 states. Although Bickford Senior Living has grown in
size--- we pride ourselves in the family environment that is the
foundation on which Bickford has served thousands of residents and
employees throughout the years.
At Bickford, you will---Make a Difference Every Day We are
passionate about our mission - to champion quality of life for all
seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and
encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community The care-focused
environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We
offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your
Ignite Your Potential We believe potential has no limits. We offer
best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our
leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their
Keywords: Bickford of Omaha Hickory, Omaha , Director of Health & Wellness, Executive , Gretna, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!