Company: Durham Staffing Solutions
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Our client is seeking a Branch Manager to join their team. The
Branch Manager is to oversee and coordinate all operations of the
branch. This includes hiring staff, implementing strategies to
improve sales performance, building rapport with members, staff,
and peers, and improving efficiency and productivity. The selected
team member will be responsible for identifying strategies and
tactics around member experience, productivity, membership growth,
and operational excellence at the branch level. Essential
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the branch staff to drive
quality member experience, growth and operational excellence.
- Identifies knowledge gaps in staff and works with training team
to develop and implement a plan to increase knowledge and
- Ensures branch and people resources are aligned to serve the
business needs on a day-to-day basis.
- Conducts regular one-on-one meetings to ensure goals and
objectives are met; provide guidance and coaching to staff to help
them be success in their position.
- Ensures team members are proficient in assisting and educating
members on how to conduct transactions via ATM/ITM, Mobile, and
Online banking. Coaches team to confidently engage with members,
recommend products, and ensure accounts are accurate and
- Drives revenue and member loyalty through a needs-based sales
approach and recommend solutions that help them achieve financial
well-being. Grows branch revenue through the acquisition and share
of wallet growth of consumer and business households.
- Collaborates with other branch managers and staff to accomplish
goals and complete projects.
- Works inter-departmentally to set performance standards, hold
staff accountable, meet operational goals and required compliance
with internal, local, state, and federal policies, procedures, and
- Participates and encourages staff participation in community
initiatives to promote the organization and build goodwill.
- Collaborates with other managers and works with staff on
marketing and growth campaigns.
- Ensure quality member interactions through member surveys with
results of 90% or better.
- Facilitate branch quality control measures and ensure staff are
following internal and external policies and procedures. Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Three years to five years of similar or related
- Ability to foster sound relationships with other entities
(companies and/or individuals).
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Exceptional sales, service, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to remain in stationary position 50% of the work
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to operate a computer and other office
Keywords: Durham Staffing Solutions, Omaha , Branch Manager, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...