Paid Ads Social Media Manager
Posted on: March 19, 2023
HYBRID OPPORTUNITY ! HorsePower Brands is a portfolio company of
franchise brands in the service industry delivering first in class
customer service and experiences. More importantly the services we
provide are needed by all consumers across North America. Franchise
Rocket is an internal marketing firm that helps support franchisees
and external clients with their marketing needs. We re a rapidly
growing company, and it s important that you have an
entrepreneurial mindset, a positive attitude toward embracing
change and can manage while also prioritize multiple, concurrent
projects. The Social Manager is responsible for planning and
managing paid social tactics for assigned clients. The primary
function of the manager role is to have a deep understanding of
client goals, monitor campaign quality, and consistently and
proactively evaluate new opportunities to maximize performance.
- 3-5 years of experience in paid social advertising , with
extensive experience in social media management (Facebook,
Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap, LinkedIn etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in direct managing large and complex
Paid Social campaigns .
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and
- Expertise in using business analytics to drive decisions and
identify opportunities for improvement, and to validate the success
of key program changes/enhancements .
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to
cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to
effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of
- High levels of integrity and self-motivation.
- Google Analytics, Facebook, certifications are a bonus.
- Develop and execute Paid Media strategies to drive brand
awareness, increase leads/sales .
- Understand business goals and develop strategic recommendations
for digital marketing and technology solutions to achieve
- Develop solutions through an in-depth understanding of the paid
media platforms and tools for Google Ads (organic and paid per
clicks), Paid social media and third-party management, reporting,
and optimization tools as necessary .
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees
and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various
social media channels.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between teams
and ensure a positive experience
- Create actionable plans to grow leads through popular social
media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such
as Google Analytics and others
- Proven ability to think strategically, making credible
recommendations to clients that drive measurable results Other
Duties: This job description is not a comprehensive list of all
activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the
employee for this job and is subject to change at any time with or
without notice. Perks:
- Tech Package provided to all new hires
- Fantastic Company Culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Company Events
- Unlimited PTO
- Cool SWAG! Physical Demands: The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The
Associate should be able to stand, sit at an office space, see,
hear, and understand speech, communicate, lift computer equipment,
supplies and materials, use office equipment and computers. The
Associate is exposed to typical office working conditions. If you
are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran,
you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or
limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job
on this site as a result of your disability. You can request
reasonable accommodations by contacting the Human Resources
Department at ext 4. SVHB Marketing LLC d/b/a Horsepower Brands is
committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting,
retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees
without regard to their age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status,
disability status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal
or state law. EOE/E-Verify Employer
Keywords: RecruitZee, Omaha , Paid Ads Social Media Manager, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...