Company: P.F. Chang's
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Hiring immediately for our full-time Restaurant Manager
Benefits We Offer:
- Eligible for medical, dental, 401(K) retirement plan and paid
- Competitive pay and bonus eligibility
- Paid management training program
- Opportunity to work with a growing brand with advancement
opportunities and ongoing development - we promote from within
- Food provided - free meal per shift
- Employee referral program - Refer a friend for a $250 referral
bonus for Team Member positions and $500 for restaurant management
positions (for locations other than home location)
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas at most locations
- Financial support from the employee-funded Lucky Cat Fund
Assistance during times of hardship for qualifying team members Job
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing and executing
all front of house functions according to P.F. Chang's established
procedures and in accordance with the direction of the Operating
Partner. The Restaurant Manager shall become proficient enough to
take the lead role in the front of house in the absence of the
Operating Partner. They must effectively communicate with all
levels of employees and management throughout every shift.
- Motivate & Mentor: Lead, coach, and teach your team to be the
best they can be
- Boost Financial Performance: Build sales and maximize financial
success for your restaurant
- Create an Of Service Culture: Promote a fun and positive
family-style work environment
- Drive Genuine Excellence: Excel in a culinary-driven
environment with the freshest ingredients, the cleanest kitchen,
top of the line equipment, and high operating standards
- Lead & Inspire Hospitality: Ensure guest satisfaction through
unforgettable service Job Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in management
- Experience working in a hands-on, fast paced, high volume
- Experience mentoring and training hourly team members
- Strong communication skills with the ability to resolve
conflict and provide direction to your teams Preferences:
- Experience in a casual restaurant, upscale dining restaurant
- Involvement/understanding of managing inventory, cost of goods
and overall control of financials Why work for us?
Because it is more than a job. We are passionate people doing
meaningful work, motivated by our purpose: To celebrate life,
family, and food.
P.F. Chang's is a unique concept like no other restaurant; a
scratch kitchen and concept you can take pride in. We believe in
P.F. Chang's - 29 years strong and still growing, sharing, and
celebrating each day!
How We Protect Our Team Members:
The Company reviews CDC guidelines and complies with Federal,
State, and local rules to keep our P. F. Chang's team members and
- Search for jobs by keyword or location.
- Gather your work history, and if applicable prepare your resume
- Click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Keywords: P.F. Chang's, Omaha , Manager, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...