Assistant Front Desk Manager
Company: The Marcus Corporation
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Assists Front Desk Manager with overseeing all Front Office Operations to insure profitability, control costs and quality standards to insure total guest satisfaction. Supervises front desk staff and assists with greeting guests, checking guests in and out, handling guest requests and complaints, and handling group check-ins.
1. Supervises front desk staff, reservations, and bell staff as needed.
2. Insures all daily functions from checklist are completed.
3. Greets guests and check them in and out.
4. Answers phones
5. Performs manual and computer posting of transactions.
6. Handles money, credit cards, and checks.
7. Issues mail and messages to guests.
8. Deals with guest complaint dissatisfaction.
9. Takes reservations.
10. Provides directions and answers guest questions.
11. Enters wake-up calls.
12. Delivers items to rooms.
13. Loads paper/toner into machines.
14. Performs additional duties or projects as assigned by Front Office Manager.
1. Previous front desk management experience required.
2. Good communication and math skills.
3. Accurate typing skills.
4. Problem solving abilities.
5. Accurate compute aptitude.
6. Supervisory and organizational skills.
7. Ability to walk/stand for long periods of time.
8. Ability to multi-task.
9. Meet deadlines for assignments and projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: The Marcus Corporation, Omaha , Assistant Front Desk Manager, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
here to apply!