Front Office Director
Company: MARCUS HOTELS INC
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Manages front desk operations to ensure a high degree of quality
and service for guests and assists with supervision of Hotel
operations when necessary.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Assists with recruiting, selecting and retaining a quality front
2. Processes daily payroll edits/reports in a timely manner.
3. Performs training of front desk staff on Hotel policies,
practices and procedures.
4. Promotes harmonious associate relations through effective
5. Assists with performance reviews, disciplinary actions and
discharge of front desk associates.
6. Schedules front desk associates to ensure acceptable coverage
and maintains payroll within guidelines.
7. Ensures high levels of quality and service in front desk
8. Receives and resolves guest complaints within assigned
9. Operates front desk to include greeting guests, performing guest
transactions, operating the front office system, answering the
phone and ordering front desk supplies.
10. Responsible for reservations, registration and special
arrangements for groups.
11. Reviews clerk logbook and shift reports daily.
12. Participates in or supervises the implementation of promotional
13. Processes daily and end-of-period reports. Reviews guest ledger
and accounts receivable accounts daily for accuracy, proper
authorization and proper identification. -
14. Assures current and accurate accounting, including cash drawer,
bank deposit and change, checks, accounts receivable, advance
deposits, credit cards and petty cash. -
15. Informs Director of Front Office Operations of all safety and
security concerns of property, guests and associates, including
OSHA, General Liability and Workers' Compensation cases.
16. Managers must respond to the Marcus Safety Standards on any
associate or guest incident/accident by completing the appropriate
investigation form or first report of injury.
17. Performs all other related duties as required.POSITION
1. Previous Hotel front desk experience required.
2. High School Diploma required.
3. Good supervisory skills.
4. Good verbal and written communication skills.
5. Ability to use office and front desk equipment.
6. Ability to read, write, and speak English.
7. Must have flexible work schedule and work as required.
8. Represent company in a professional manner.
9. Must have valid driver's license and personal
transportation.Equal Opportunity EmployerMy ProfileCreate and
manage profiles for future opportunities.
Keywords: MARCUS HOTELS INC, Omaha , Front Office Director, Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!